“Great view overlooking the harbour”
Review of Weskus Kombuis

Weskus Kombuis
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Lamberts Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 February 2020

We ate here whilst wlaking the Crayfish Trail, and ate local crayfish. Great setting, simple foods well cooked and served.

1  Thank NMB257

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Weskus Kombuis is a true authentic fish & chips experience that took me back in time. It reminded me of small town hotel. Do sit upstairs with the lovely view. There lots of food to choose from and a children's menu. It is not cheap but worth the experience!

Reviewed 19 January 2020

Went to the Weskus Kombuis for a light Sunday lunch to try out this restaurant. Service was OK. I ordered a snack platter which was a tad disappointing. Atmosphere and food were nothing special. Rather focus on a few items and do them well than try to have average items on your menu. Not the best I've had in town.

1  Thank LucyM3532
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Really had a pleasant night at Weskus Kombuis. Warm welcome from owner and staff. Food was well prepared. They will see us again!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Saw a previous review of an apparent patron. I had a discussion with the owners and managers and it is completely untrue, I think this woman reviewed the wrong place. We were here for Christmas lunch and it was fully booked. No open tables. Lunches were R295 and children under 6 were free. I've never had bad service, or bad food. Best deepried hake and calamari that I've had anywhere in the west coast. I believe in positive criticism and give it where necessary, and give it to the management. I believe this is their busiest time of the year and understand it being in the industry myself. Great restaurant and highly recommended!!

Date of visit: December 2019