“Great place for lunch”

Deli on the Corner Cafe
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I love their home type menu. Always delicious no frills and yum. It’s busy for a good reason. Good coffee

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This cafe has a prime site in Cambridge's Main Street. It presents as a quirky, colourful place to pause for a coffee, cold drink, brunch or lunch. We were looking for the latter. The cabinet food included all the usual Kiwi suspects and was carbohydrate-rich. The menu didn't excite either. We bought a non-memorable sandwich each and some coffee. And we used the toilets. We've only eaten here once. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Delightful and super friendly

This is the second time I have stopped off at The Deli on the Corner.
Both times for a hearty breakfast with excellent espresso coffee.
The staff were all very friendly , the excellent food arrived promptly so I strongly recommend this Café.
Additionally the Pies and sandwiches on display looked very tempting for those looking for a lunch stop.
Congratulations guys for a brilliant breakfast

Reviewed 15 May 2018

OK - not for an evening meal, but during the day the best place to pop into for a meal, snack or drink.

A really wide range of healthy snacks available. The soups, pies and salads are delicious. Very inexpensive for what you get.

Lots of seating inside and out. Great views of the main street when outside.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Had a half price voucher for this cafe so thought I’d go in for lunch. I got to third in the queue and started observing the practices in the visible kitchen. I saw one girl coughing over food and another handling poached eggs with her hands. Put me off so I left without ordering and went down the road.