Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jessica

Cozy and chill

Review of Eco Lodge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 07 Aug 2023via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
A relaxed cozy place to enjoy in Mancora! Close to the beach but also far from the all the loud party (music) which was really nice. The room is spacious and the pool is refreshing. Would recommend if your looking for a place to chill and rest!!!
Date of stay: August 2023
    R 1 891
1.6 km from Eco Lodge
Pool
View more hotels in Mancora
All reviews perfect food highly recommend staying here perfect stay the owner beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2023

I was a little wary about coming to a “party”town and not being able to sleep due to the loud music. To my pleasant surprise, the hotel is tucked away in a very calm and quiet spot, yet only 5 mins walk from all the action. Slept like a baby. Additionally, the hotel is super cute, with its all wood construction, and dense plants everywhere (yet no insects or mosquitoes thank god!). What made my experience exceptional is Bruno, who was helpful and accommodating. I arrived by bus at 6 am from Ecuador, and I was so tired from the trip and afraid I would need to wait till 12 to check in. Bruno, who texted me earlier to arrange for my arrival, was there waiting for me, and allowed me to check in early at 6 am, even though their policy was much later. He gave me suggestions for places to see and eat. He also allowed me to have a late check out, which was so convenient. He was pleasant, and understanding (and funny!). I loved my stay because of him. Place is well worth its cost, clean, conveniently located a few mins away from the beach and downtown, and even has a little kitchen in case you prefer to cook. Cannot recommend enough.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

We spent about 5 days in this hotel during our visit to Mancora beach. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes walking distance from the beach.
Their breakfast is one of the delicious & nutritious one we had. They gave us bread, fruit yogurt, eggs, ham / sosis. Other time, they serve us pancakes or french toast that was like dessert in the morning.
Those siblings ladies was very nice to us & they clean our room. They are very kind. They let us cook on the 3rd floor, however, they need to put hand rails for people to climb up there.
This hotel swimming pool is a bit small if you have 4 people swimming. I donated some of my clothes when I found out that the owner build other buildings for the disabled kids.
I had went to a restaurant at Indonesia where you can throw you left over food to the fish & turtle. I wish they add farm in here, so we have a chance to feed & pet animals.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Almaxperience Mancora, Director General at Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Hi Betty, thanks very much for leaving your feedback and for picking Ecolodge! And also for the clothes you donated. Hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

It’s a very beautiful place to stay! I have booked a family room for myself and it was awesome ! A lot of space after sleeping for a long time in dorms! I stayed five days. Vale is so fantastic! She was always helpful and all time available. I asked for a vegan breakfast and Vale organized it for me! The beach and the lighthouse is closed to the Hotel and a lot of Restaurants too.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alejandra Cisneros, Owner at Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Hi Kina, thanks so much for leaving a review! Its so nice to hear that you had such a pleasant time staying at Ecolodge. Wish you the best!!

Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

We had 3 nights in that place and it was a really great time. Perfect food - especially prepared for us and great in doing and organizing the tours. Thanks so much. We definitely enjoyed and would like to come back.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alejandra Cisneros, Owner at Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

We are really glad to hear you had a great time!! Hope to see you comming back. Cheers!

Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights at the Ecolodge, was a really fabulous relaxing stay close by the beach, just what was needed!
Host Val was great and always at hand for local recommendations with restaurants, beaches, tours and even advice about the next stage of my peru trip!

Thanks again, highly recommend staying here to any couple/sole travellers 👍🏽

Giuseppe