Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
taki66
Ecuador

great hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2015
Our room was clean and very comfortable. nice view and absolutely calm and relaxing. the beach, the swimming pool and everything else in good shape and well maintained. the staff was friendly and helpful.
the breakfast was delicious.
we had a very pleasant stay and will definetely come back.
the only thing we didn't like so much was the restaurant service at night. the food was okay, but the portion size a little small and expensive.
Date of stay: April 2015
Piscina y inmueble
4.4 km from Hotel Puerto del Sol
5.4 km from Hotel Puerto del Sol
Pool
Contact accommodation for availability.
5.6 km from Hotel Puerto del Sol
  • Expedia.com
    R 1 446
4.4 km from Hotel Puerto del Sol
View more hotels in Mancora
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This hotel is one of the best in Mancora! I had the best time there, the rooms were very clean, air conditioning, and good service. I met the owner, Fanny, and she was very sweet and tried to do everything possible to make our staying comfortable enough. I read some reviews and I am so surprised because it wasn't our experience at all!! I felt like staying there forever! I will definitely go back.

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank Foodwinelover13
Reviewed 18 May 2011

I stayed with my daughters 3 and 8 years in a room with 3 beds. The first day we arrived and saw my room ( the person I spoke to when I make the reservation said to me that all rooms had ocean view ,but my view was the restaurant so you can imagine it was CERO relaxation cause of the noise and CERO privacy could not open the curtains during all my stay) I requested nicely if I could be moved to a double bedroom and arrange a single extra small bed in the room . I needed a bedroom that had more closet space (mine was tiny) and I was bringing my nanny along. A person named Fanny (which is the owners daughter and administrates the place ) told me this was no possible because they dont move beds (weird since in their brochure it says they could place an extra bed in any bedroom) She was so rude to me with the request of the extra bed and I was trying to tell her it wasnt a big deal but apparently for her making the costumer happy is not her priority, she even told me so! she walked out of me while talking to her and told the girl in the reception area " To give me my money back if I wasnt happy and to look for another hotel " This is the minor of what we had to go through in this hotel , the staff is rude, the waiters dont do a good job, obvious lack of experience and personnel since only 2 waiters were there the whole time doing pretty much everything! There was no room service, no phones on the bedrooms, no internet, restaurant was close before the hour schedule 9:30 pm. No body to ask for anything passing 10pm ! Not very clean in the bedrooms and bathrooms, lots of spiders, we killed 8 in 5 days...
The second day we had an argument again with this woman "fanny" which refuse to apologize to me for the way I have been spoken the day before, She has obvious problems.. I dont want to be mean and said what I saw but a person like that should not be running the hotel it does more harm than good and its a shame since it could be good hotel but unfortunately for her anything wrong happening will be never her responsibility or will ever offer you a solution or apology for a bad service, apart from a : GET YOUR THING AND GO !! Yes I got that the second day of my stay!! Since pretty much all mancora was book out due to the School holidays I had to wake up and spend my days and part of the night in the hotel next door. Even the waiters took it upon their hand to let my girls know that because I complained it was a bother for them to attend us!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! I wish I could have gone somewhere else!! unfortunately I had to go back and sleep in that place. At the end I didnt wanted to ruin my girls school holidays and the hotel next door where amazing to us!!! I am married to a foreigner and I feel ashamed in my country ,a place like that could even be allow to be Open!!! that is why I am sharing this with you guys There are plenty of nice places in the same area to stay so go for those not this one!!!

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank cita007
Reviewed 15 May 2011

This is the worst hotel in the world and all the blame can be placed directly on the owner and her poor management skills. The service is pathetic, the rooms are not clean, the waiters are rude, the personnel in reception are rude all with the support and encouragement of the owner, who in fact, is the rudest of them all. She makes regular appearances in a drunken state whilst on the premises and if any complaints are received, no matter how minor, she promptly informs you that you are free to leave. I did and the rest of the trip was wonderful at the new hotel!!! I would rather pitch a tent on the beach than ever look at this hotel again. The worst of the worst - beware!

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
10  Thank Eric K
Reviewed 23 January 2011

The rooms were not very clean when we arrived, the bed quilt had stains so we called the hotel staff and the told it that they were probably stains from the oils they used during the massages. The bathroom did not seem so clean as well, plus we asked for a towel so we could put it when we went out of the shower and they said either it was that or a hand towel, they could not give both.
We were four people staying at one room however they only put one towel and when we asked the hotel staff for more nobody brought us towels, we had to go downstairs again to ask for the towels (no phone on the rooms). The hotel staff is poorly qualified, one of the cleaning ladies knocked on our window to ask a room number and if knew where it was...

The pool area was nice though and the beach area too....

It could be a good hotel if the the personal was more qualified and friendly

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank nikkiper
Reviewed 7 January 2010

Our room had A LOT of spiders
They were out of cheese, pineapple, fruit, fresh fish, etc.
Room service was very poor (no phone in the room, no on/time service, not good cleaning, etc.)
Our room had no key (we left the room open for 6 days)
The pool area was crawded because they let in people from other hotels
Rooms' decks were too close to each other
There were only two umbrellas on the beach
They bill the whole price when we arrived arguing it was hotel politic
The first two days they had people building extra rooms and making a lot of noise
There was no chance to relax and enjoy this hotel

Date of stay: December 2009