“Great food.”

Buda Mancora Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Mancora
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Description: A restaurant that serves Oriental food (Japanese, Chinese and Thai) infused with Peruvian flavors and ingredients. With a first class bar, a welcoming environment and the best personal treatment in Mancora!
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner. Good food. Good service. The tast of the food was very good almost the same as in Thailand.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I had the Thai rice on one visit and the Panang curry on my second visit. The Thai rice was fine but nothing to write home about. The panang curry was delicious! The restaurant has a nice vibe and the staff are professional and friendly. It could be said they sometimes don’t have enough waitstaff on so if you are a stickler for amazingly attentive service then that may bother you slightly but I thought it was fine and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family and we liked the food good chinese and thai dishes good wantan soup. My only complaint was after asking for my green thai curry to be made spicey it was hardly spicey at all maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 and after complaining and sending it back to the kitchen to increace the spice level it still wasnt very spicey probably only a 4 out of 10. It was nice but I love spicey thai food so this was a bit of a let down!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Attentive service, lots of vegetarian and vegan options and really tasty. Some of the best vegetarian food I have had in 12 months in Peru, including vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Lima. Fot the meat and fish eaters they had lots of good options too.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We had sushi, Thai arroz and green curry. They were al deliciouse. The waitress that helped us was amazing! Loved her!

Date of visit: September 2018