“Pan Asian food in Mancora ”

Buda Mancora Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Mancora
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Description: A restaurant that serves Oriental food (Japanese, Chinese and Thai) infused with Peruvian flavors and ingredients. With a first class bar, a welcoming environment and the best personal treatment in Mancora!
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect that I will find pan asian food here, more over it was super tasty! Coconut curry was one of the best I have ever tried! Vegan options, staff is friendly and fast. Place itself very cosy. Must eat!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Craving Asian food we headed here!
Service was good and staff friendly.
Food came quickly.
More expensive than expected, but quality of the food was really good!
You should try this place if you are missing, more exotic food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is huge and despite it being really quiet when we went in, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. We were a table of 5 and all ordered a main course, we were given a complimentary tuna sushi roll each as a starter which were great and was a nice touch. The curries were really flavoursome and all 5 meals were delicious. After months of menu del Dias this was a delightful change.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch at Buda. Great selection for non-meat eaters. We had the curry, some sushi rolls, and a juice. Great food and decent prices. Great for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

It's been a while since I actually ate here (last July 17th), but I promised Carlos (Venezuelan server) that I would leave a comment on TripAdvisor about the sushi they serve here because I just loved it! (And also because he kindly asked me to do it).

My friend and I had "acevichado" sushi for the first time and it was just heavenly! Tasty and rich in flavor yet not heavy. I'm a sushi lover. I have eaten sushi in many countries all over the world. I can say that this "acevichado" sushi is by far one of the best sushi preparations I have ever tried. We also had "dragon" sushi, which was also excellent and a new flavor to our palates.

The restaurant itself is spacious, airy, and bright, which I liked. I do, however, must mention that I was expecting it to be a bit more upkept from what I previously saw on Youtube clips about this restaurant. I'm not saying it's a run down place, but it could use a little bit more upkeeping (furniture-wise, for instance). It's still clean and comfortable enough, though.

Nevertheless, the food and ambience - as well as the staff - made up for whatever little negative details I may have found. Especially Carlos - our server - was very kind, attentive, and very handsome! :-)

Date of visit: July 2018