“So much fun!!”
Review of Luquillo Flyboard

Luquillo Flyboard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: If you looking for excitement when planning things to do in Puerto Rico, then look no further than Luquillo Flyboard. A Flyboard is a type of water jetpack attached to a personal water craft (PWC) which supplies propulsion to drive the Flyboard through air and water to perform a sport known as flyboarding. A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 metres in the air or to dive headlong through the water. Our Prices include Pictures and Videos We are located in the public beach of Luquillo, Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Three of four of our family members went flyboarding with these guys last week and had a BLAST!!! The crew (a family) was awesome, and so kind and accommodating. Communication was excellent, and the media package was SO WORTH IT! Our friends are so jealous of our amazing videos and pics!! A few words of advice: wear a TON of sunscreen and reapply OFTEN, wear a dri-fit shirt/rash guard to avoid the intense chafe of the life jacket and definitely call them to get directions - GPS will take you on a wild goose chase and you will still get lost. Head to the Luquillo Kiosks - not “Luquillo Flyboarding”.
This was SO WORTH IT!!! Our kids (11 & 14) had A BLAST!! Do it!!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Well worth the trip from port. Great service and an awesome video picture package. They helped coordinate transportation from the port.

1  Thank raleighncNc
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were very excited about fly boarding. That quickly changed after the first fall. If you do not know how to Flyboard then I would not recommend learning from this company. The two brothers who own this location, were not very helpful or patient. They seemed to get frustrated that we could not ride like professionals in the first 10 minutes. They would allow us to hit the water very hard. Once to the point that I thought I had been punched in the gut. I didn't even like to pictures. All my pictures turned out with me looking scared to death. Not of the water, but of my instructor getting angry that I couldn't stay up long. I would recommend fly boarding, just not from this place.

1  Thank Leshaun