“Amazing experience”
Review of Luquillo Flyboard

Luquillo Flyboard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: If you looking for excitement when planning things to do in Puerto Rico, then look no further than Luquillo Flyboard. A Flyboard is a type of water jetpack attached to a personal water craft (PWC) which supplies propulsion to drive the Flyboard through air and water to perform a sport known as flyboarding. A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 metres in the air or to dive headlong through the water. Our Prices include Pictures and Videos We are located in the public beach of Luquillo, Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I'm not going to lie, we had our hearts set on hitting the jet skis. My brother and I decided to give it a try. It was a little unnerving at first. It requires a pretty decent ability to maintain balance but Yaddiel was very patient. They give you a chance to get the hang out if before cranking you all the way up. All in all for the price I have to say it was more than worth it. Have to give it a try if you're on that side of the island.

2  Thank Paul L
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They made feel safe at all times, I had an amazing time specially this being my first time doing it. I would definitely use them again when I come back to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

It was so much fun and the instructor was very helpful. It took me a min to get the hang of it but my instructor was patient and encouraging. I can't wait to do this again!