“El Terruño Restaurant Kiosco 20 Love it!”
Review of Terruno

Terruno
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Luquillo
Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our buisness is a place where we look for our clients to indulge in a good meal, with a great waitstaff, rich live cultural music, an holistic dining experience for our clients to enjoy in a tropical ambience! You have to try it your self to really find out what we are talking about!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've been in Kissimmee, Fl for 28 years. My visit to the Luquillo Kiosk was unique. I had visited my island for years. Friends and family recommended El Terruño Restaurant and we decided to go. I recommend it to those who are going to visit the island. (Local as well) The food and service was excellent. They have live music. It has access to the beach, it is there. It has even a dock for those who have their boat. We spent hours. We enjoyed the sunset. The decoration of typical paintings and artezanal gives a touch of elegance with good prices. Visit it and tell me

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We came on Sunday, even though it was a rainy. We had a blast. I order a Red Snapper filled with seafood to share it was delicious like always and the homemade sangria. 100% Recommend.

1  Thank Lorren N
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were here last year it was great food. What happened! The food took at least one hour plus plus. Food was cold, dry and seemed like it was made a day before and warmed up. Extremely disappointed. I had hoped to enjoy a nice dinner on the beach. Waiter did not compensate for the long wait. Sorry lost another customer

Terruno1, Owner at Terruno, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Although you had stated that everything was excellent and you had a great experience, there was no review based on that visit last year. Thank you again and please accept our apologies on the inconvenience.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Two out of five because the view was nice, the staff was nice, and the food was decent. I have to rate this place low because we waited almost an hour for our food. It seemed like the wait staff were all taking turns and there was no one in particular waiting on us. The wait staff walked past us several times and didn't see we didn't have our food. We finally asked and someone brought us our food. Was it sitting back there until we asked about it? We were starving after a long flight and the wait made me rate this restaurant low.

Terruno1, Owner at Terruno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello! I dont understand your review too well, but thank you for the review. The food was ok, the waiter was nice, a few waiters passed by your table & were tentive, the view was also nice. We would like to do better and we are working on the timing situation, although i must say I dont really understand what was so bad to give a two star review. But thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We came here for lunch before my in-laws dropped me off at the airport. We were early so they let us walk through the restaurant to get to the beach. When we returned at 11 am we were sat and service was a little slow but I guess we were on Puerto Rican Island Time. My in-laws had the soup b/c they weren't too hungry. My niece had the chicken with garlic sauce with fries and she said it was really good. I had the mofongo with shrimp and it was good. I would definitely come back as it has good food options and a big clean restaurant right on the beach.