Open today: 08:30 - 18:00

Reviews (2 838)
2 838 results
2 451
2 451
All reviews horseback riding the river our tour guide hour tour go karts puerto rico hacienda carabali experienced riders atv experience take pictures great ride great guide great pictures beautiful scenery a lot of fun el yunque making sure
Selected filters
61 - 66 of 2 838 reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

I visited here with my sisters from the east coast on 2/15. The park was clean and organized and the atvs were working well. After the thorough safety speech we got started. My favorite part was being able to stop for food and pictures. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Our tour guy CESAR was extremely great. Went above & beyond for everyone. Took really awesome pictures. My favorite part was stopping by the water and being able to stop & eat something.

1  Thank CheeKeeTona94
Reviewed 25 February 2021

This tour was absolutely amazing. My friends and I rented the ATV’s and it was so epic. We had our tour with Cesar and he was the best and took such amazing photos for us.

1  Thank Tora81891
Reviewed 25 February 2021

My daughter wanted to ride a horse for her birthday. It was easy to reserve online. As we arrived everything was clean and easy to find. the experience on the horses was great! My daughter and nephews asked questions and our guide was very attentive and answered each one. Can't wait to go back and try the 2hour ride.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

We did ATV & UTV 12:30- 2 hour tour. Reservations were easy although you do have to call to reserve the UTV. Check in was easy (fill out waiver) before arrival. They check Temps and ask you to sanitize before entry. They give you a mini safety lesson and make sure you know how to properly operate the Atv/Utv. Now to the best part MARC ANTHONY was our tour guide!!!! He's the Best of the Best!!! He gave us detailed information about the rainforest, took pictures and even jumped in the river with us for a swim. Book today you will not be disappointed.