“Amazing Host and absolutely Love.Soul. Beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rest your soul in the soul room!
It's all in the details. Local art and murals.
Hammock or bed? The choice is yours. Both are so very comfortable.
Hangout in the hammock, feel the sea breeze, and listen to the waves. All from your room.
The common space is cozy and comfortable.
A patio with amazing views!
All the naps happen on the back porch with views of the rainforest.
El Yunque National Forest is ready for you and your hiking boots!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Simone M
“Amazing Host and absolutely Love.Soul. Beautiful place”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I had the opportunity to stay with Molly a few months back and it was beautiful. I fell in love with all of the bright colors, the super cute set up and the soothing frogs in the evening. I had outdoor space to workout and a short walk to the beach! Doesn't get any better than this!

Your age range 35-49
Luonne H
“If you want to run away from home, but still feel at home..this is it!”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Everything about this place is love life and magic! Molly is absolutely wonderful. She was helpful throughout the entire process. There are personal touches all through the apartment. The art, the furniture, the bedding..everything is magically dope! It really is steps away from the beach and the breeze really is divine. I will be back and I plan to bring friends!

Rebecca G
“Everything about this guesthouse is beautiful and bright and full of LOVE!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I am so thankful to have the opportunity to stay at this amazing guesthouse. We had an amazing time there and it was so close to the beach, literally a few steps. The house was so bright and beautiful... the owner is the sweetest and was so hospitable. She made us fresh pineapple juice one evening to mix with some local rum... can I say delicious! We enjoyed lazy days on the beach and relaxing nights sleep in the house. It had so much personality and was exactly what we needed to boost our spirits and provide so much warmth. We enjoyed every second and will be back again this summer for an even longer stay!

Your age range 35-49
Brenda D
“Peaceful and relaxing...exactly the way vacation should be!”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in April 2016

This was actually my 2nd time staying at Love Soul Beautiful! Everything is so convenient and walking distance from the condo to the beautiful beach, a gym, delicious eateries, and entertainment. My rental car stayed parked most of the time. The rooftop patio is an amazing spot just to relax and enjoy the breeze. I love the vibrance of the condo decor and all of Molly's special touches. She has truly made this a magical place I will keep returning to!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$60
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing