“Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Coastal27...
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at Angel's apartment and it was great. There was 24 hr security and we felt safe at all times. The complex had 3 pools, tennis courts, gym and basketball court which my family took total advantage of. The apartment was clean and roomy and we felt extremely comfortable. We were about a 5 min drive from a supermarket and pharmacy. The apartment was close to the highway and easy to go to San Juan, Viequez, Mayaguez, Luquillo. Angel was very responsive and answered all my questions right away. This was the first time we stayed at an apartment while vacationing and it was the best decision we made. We had a terrific time and will definitely look into staying here again.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you for staying at our home Maria! You have been one of the best guests we've had. We really liked that you were engaged in planning your trip and our home was really well taken care of. We are looking forward to having you back!
Lizette A
“Awesome ”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed from 6/8/17 to 6/11/17 with my husband 2 daughter's and grandkids and the minute we open the door we felt in love with the apartment. It was beautiful decorated and had everything we needed including a new play pen for the baby. I wish we were able to stay longer. I highly recommend Angel's apartment. Price was also affordable for me. Thanks, Angel we will be back next year.

14 Jun 2017
Thank you for the kind review! I'm glad that you found the place suitable. It was great talking to you and I appreciate the great care that you took of our home. Definitely welcome any time!
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

13 Apr 2017
I'm glad that your family enjoyed their stay at our condo! It was great having you and we really appreciate the extra tips on places to check out. Some I hadn't discovered myself! Thank you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing