All reviews small bottle of wine full english breakfast twin room pub next door tight squeeze tea and coffee small hotel per night town centre lick of paint stayed here for one night breakfast was excellent rear loseley lions barn
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night here and were very happy with it. The lady who greeted us on arrival was very pleasant and told us all we needed to know. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was very nice, but could have benefited from some breakfast pastries or croissants added to the buffet element. On the whole, very good. Would stay again for a one night stay.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I tried to contact the hotel at 7pm to confirm that I would be there that evening but would arrive later than anticipated. I'd prepaid so assumed it would be OK but wanted to make sure they didn't let my room. Voicemail stated that there was nobody to take my call and could I call back later - same routine on next call. There was no opportunity to leave a voicemail so I decided to get on with my evening then drive back home despite it being 1am before I set off. Life is too short to try to work with an organisation who give you no opportunity to make contact by leaving a message or a call-back request. Not impressed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Nice welcome but without any undue fuss, attractively furnished property throughout, plenty of parking. Bedroom lovely with comfy bed, good shower; plenty of hot water and strength to it. Had a full, well cooked/presented breakfast. Happy to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

First of all, this is a b&b not a hotel.

This was my second stay. check in with card in advance still a bit odd.

But staff have changed since last stay in the summer of last year: we were looked after by a lovely hungarian lady who went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. A cup of coffee long after breakfast was over - without asking - and nice, honest, recommendations of places to eat in the area.

Would definitely stay again. And recommend to anyone wanting a b&b in the area.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Stayed here for one night after a wedding near by. Very good value for money; lovely room, comfy bed, clean. Free Wi-Fi, and nice touch of free bottle of wine and water in the room. Breakfast tasty, and staff at breakfast and the housekeeper extremely friendly. Our room was at the back, and we slept well. I think if you were at the front, it may be a bit noisier, as a busy road.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple