“Great cottage for a couple”
other travellers have booked this property
Attention to detail to create a cosy and homely atmosphere
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Attention to detail to create a cosy and homely atmosphere
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
burgerboy...
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Great cottage for a couple”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in February for a weekend break as we didn't really want to go to a b&b, Jasmine cottage is small but perfectly formed and ideal if you prefer to holiday self catered. I really appreciated the fact that you could pick your days and the bookings weren't restricted to weekend or midweek (like you see in a lot of places- this meant I could book just the Friday and Saturday night.) I've stayed in a few houses around the country for holidays and I would say the interior finish of the cottage is of an excellent standard. I'm pretty sure dogs are also allowed and there is room for one. I would say the fee per night is good value also.

The location is excellent, there is a quiet road just a few metres away that is good for parking. There are many pubs/cafes and the waterfall trail within 5 minutes walking distance. The fish and chip shop opposite is excellent and I recommend going there.

The cottage does have wifi but it is fantastically slow (I imagine this just comes with the area tbh) so In case of rain I'd pack / download a coupe of box sets. You can use the wifi for sending and receiving emails though which is useful I guess. There is no outside space with the cottage but Yorkshire itself makes up for that in abundance.

The owner is helpful, polite and relaxed- I'd definitely consider returning to jasmine if I were to go on holiday in Yorkshire again .

Louise J
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fab little cottage”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Clean, cosy and everything you need, what a lovely little cottage this is. Perfect location, very close to pubs and shops, although there was very little open during our stay. Very close to the ingleton waterfall walk. We didn't meet the owner in person but text and spoke to her on the phone she was very nice lady and very hospitable. Excellent value for money and to top it off, its dog friendly!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Marina V
“Comfortable, well equipped and modern”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Jasmine Cottage for a weekend, and although the weather was miserable we luckily had the cottage to keep up warm and dry after our outings in the hills. Very well located in terms of hill walks and shops, well equipped, clean, quiet, and a very welcoming and accommodating host who we didn't actually meet but liaised with by phone. I would definitely recommend this place for a weekend getaway. Great value for money

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Helen E
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Charming cottage with everything you need.”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Our stay at Jasmine Cottage was a wonderful one for many reasons. The location was perfect for the pubs and shops and waterfall. The cottage itself was well laid out and furnished. I thought it was fantastic value for money and we cooked all weekend in the cottage.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing