Review Highlights
Birthday treat

My friend treat me to a spa day for my birthday which was part of a special offer with... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2018
Miranda B
via mobile
Very good

Booked a half day spa which included treatments, lunch and a glass of fizz. The welcome from the... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
yorksdales
Harrogate, United Kingdom

All reviews hot tub feversham arms spa facilities foot spa aromatherapy room outdoor pool glass of prosecco relaxation area birthday treat great spa salt steam room full body massage my mum friends birthday spa session the black swan lovely swim
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My mum and I visited this for a spa day as a package and we had the mud rasual. Having been to a lot of spa's we were disappointed. This spa is not keeping up with the times and it really needs refreshing and updating. The outside jacuzzi was cold and only a couple of the jets were working. One of the foot spa's was also very poor on jet strength. The sauna and the steam room were fine but I would want more than that from a spa. The mud experience is simply putting different clays on your body and then going in a steam room to steam it off. The relaxation room is not what I would expect from a "relaxation " room. It's right next to the cafe and people are drinking tea and eating cake. Smells and noise from the cafe make this more of a sitting room than relaxation room. We would not return.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a spacial spa day and found the place lovely. However the changing rooms were a bit skanky and lacking in the cleaning department, especially the showers which were also very claustrophobic!

The spa towels and robes were worn and old. Need replacing urgently. I saw one towel in the dirty basket was torn and ready for the bin.

The changing room lockers had no logic to their numbering system!

The sauna and hot pool/spa weren't very hot and that was disappointing.

Overall, awesome staff and treatments, let down by lack of detail and attention to the basics of a spare experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My Husband booked a Hotel/Spa package as an anniversary treat. We have stayed at the Feversham on a number of occasions over the past 10 years, including on an exclusive use basis. In general the staff at the spa were very nice, in particular the ladies who did our treatments were great. However, I would agree, with some of the other reviews that the robes need upgrading, along with the flip flops, which should be single use instead of plastic reusable ones and there is a general tiredness about the place, both in terms of cleanliness and fittings. Finally, I had an unfortunate experience in the bar area, but the hotel has resolved this and I believe it to be a one off. I would go back to the hotel, but I would probably not use the Spa.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited the Verbena Spa recently and enjoyed a “Girly Gathering” spa package.
We each had 75 minutes worth of treatments and chose the personalised facial and the back, neck and shoulder massage.
The facial was stunning, the products used are high quality and available to buy at reasonable cost.
The massage was one of the best I have ever had! Thanks to Fay!
We enjoyed lunch as part of our package and the menu was brilliant. I Had burger and skinny fries and my friend had fish and chips.

The salt steam room and outdoor pool were wonderful!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I was given a travel zoo voucher for Christmas for a spa session with a friend. Went for coffee and chat in the hotel in fact chatted most of the day!! We then had an inclusive one course enjoyable lunch. Got changed into robes and Flipflops ( provided). Went for a lovely swim in the outdoor pool then into the hot tub which could just have been a little warmer. Then inside to the heat area- steam room/ sauna. A relax in the lounge with a cup of Yorkshire tea before a facial and wonderful back massage. A very relaxing day

Date of experience: February 2018