“Beautiful Spa with Super Staff”

Verbena Spa, Helmsley
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Verbena Spa, Helmsley, Yorkshire. Nestling in Helmsley, on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Verbena Spa is within easy reach of Leeds, York, Whitby & Teesside.Elemis products feature strongly in a menu of day spa packages and individual spa treatments. We also offer Anne Semonin for bespoke treatments designed especially for you. Verbena Spa is part of the award-winning Feversham Arms Hotel, so why not complete the experience with an overnight getaway? Elemis products feature strongly in a menu of day spa packages and individual spa treatments. The Verbena Spa is part of the award-winning Feversham Arms Hotel, so why not complete the experience with an overnight getaway?
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited the Verbena Spa recently and enjoyed a “Girly Gathering” spa package.
We each had 75 minutes worth of treatments and chose the personalised facial and the back, neck and shoulder massage.
The facial was stunning, the products used are high quality and available to buy at reasonable cost.
The massage was one of the best I have ever had! Thanks to Fay!
We enjoyed lunch as part of our package and the menu was brilliant. I Had burger and skinny fries and my friend had fish and chips.

The salt steam room and outdoor pool were wonderful!

All reviews
"the black swan"
"lovely swim"
"lovely location"

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I was given a travel zoo voucher for Christmas for a spa session with a friend. Went for coffee and chat in the hotel in fact chatted most of the day!! We then had an inclusive one course enjoyable lunch. Got changed into robes and Flipflops ( provided). Went for a lovely swim in the outdoor pool then into the hot tub which could just have been a little warmer. Then inside to the heat area- steam room/ sauna. A relax in the lounge with a cup of Yorkshire tea before a facial and wonderful back massage. A very relaxing day

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Christmas present from husband which had to be redeemed before March so was glad they could book me in . Very attentive staff very clean environment.Could do will water in relaxation area as well as no the bar area.Rebecca my therapists was very professional and obviously knows her stuff.I would recommend. Lovely gluten free cake and fizz .What more could you want great voucher deal.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were given a lovely gift of a half spa day by our family. We arrived to be greeted by a lovely receptionist who explained the plan for the morning. We were also shown around the spa by another pleasant staff member the spa was pleasantly presented some areas did need freshening up with painting we did notice that all the sofas in the waiting area were being measured up for being reupholstered. Before our 1st treatments we spent time in the aromatherapy room which was lovely my 1st treatment by Louise was a lovely back massage which was carried out with expertise thoroughly relaxing. We then spent time in the jacuzzi and steam room before our 2nd treatment which I had a mud wrap which was exquisite and so relaxing again carried out by Louise. We decided to have lunch in the spa area which was very well cooked and very tasty. The staff specially made it a special visit for us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I booked a spa day and night at the Feversham Arms Hotel.

The spa package was a full day in the facilities, 1.5 hr treatment & lunch. We found the spa staff friendly & knowledgable & enjoyed our treatments. The actual spa area was disappointing - the steam room
was closed for maintenance & the foot spa’s weren’t working. This left us with 3 rooms, the outdoor pool & jacuzzi both of which weren’t particularly warm on a very cold day. There isn’t really an area to relax as several groups were in the lounge chatting, eating & drinking - it would be nice to have a quiet area.
Our lunch was nice and service efficient.

The hotel is nice our room was a superior room with robes, slippers, complimentary water. Unfortunately we were disturbed by the loud gentleman talking in the room next door until midnight. The walls are thin - we could hear his conversations clearly even when I had ear plugs in! It spoilt our relaxed feeling but is worth noting if you are a light sleeper!

We enjoyed breakfast before leaving and found the team in the restaurant attentive and friendly.

All in all I probably wouldn’t return as I am fairly local instead I would pay another spa/hotel a visit as it was pricey for the facilities.