No air con in the room. Cobwebs in the corner of the ceilings. Plug sockets with 30’s wiring and round connectors - must be a safety issue. Fire alarm went off in the night- about 01.30. Never heard a thing. Another thing that must be dangerous. Smelly pillows. Poor 2 night sleep.
Food poor. The stuff served up at lunch times was suspect and the service for the evening meal was slow. We were supposed to have had a champagne send off on the final day - no champagne. Poor poor poor service. I was there as part of large group of corporate delegates. We spent a small fortune over two days. Frankly, we should get our money back - I also think World Host should ask for their certificate back. Simply appalling.More
- Free Internet