“When ever you want ”

Brasserie d'Anvers
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Goes
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Its a very consistent restaurant. Allways something new, never had a bad experience here. Friendly priced. Good wines and a very very easy atmosphere. Im allways coming back to this place...✌

2  Thank Arjen d

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Once I went here with my sister. We both have the idea to pay secretly, just before the other can pay. So I thought I did, but my sister didn’t thank me when we walked out after a good meal. A month later I visited this restaurant again and the waiter told me: the last time you and the woman you’re with paid both and that’s too much. We’ ll give you that money back and sorry that we didn’t noticed it. A restaurant with this service is hard to find if you’re nit a regular visitor, like me.

1  Thank fredlandsbergen
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were a large party and the staff could not do enough to ensure that our dining experience was excellent. The food was presented beautifully and quickly, the children were catered for with no hesitation. We had a lovely evening and experience on our first night in Goes.

1  Thank Wildir
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with the family in this restaurant while staying in Goes. Nice atmosphere. The dinner was OK - not excellent for this price - but the staff was clearly instructed to "push clients to order more drinks". I have travelled a lot in the US but this was a bit too much, even for me.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing steak! Loved it! Super atmosphère! Very nice waiters! Completely recommend it!
Meat lovers go for it!