See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for just one night after flying in to Brindisi and before our trip to Naples. The guest house is decorated to a high standard with good sized bedrooms and bathrooms, air conditioning and mini bar. Umberto the owner is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is a croissant and coffee at the bar next door. I am unable to say much more as we were only here for a few hours, but I would definitely stay again if travelling to the area. Thankyou Umberto!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

First of all, I will get you out of A LOT of pain and suffering if you read this review! The address listed by the B&B themselves (and thus TripAdvisor) is wrong! Here is the correct address to put in your GPS: Via Ardito Antonio, 11, 70044 Polignano a mare BA, Italy. I posted pics of the map too. I road through the tiniest of streets, I found ways around blocked roads for about 2 hours, all for nothing! Go to the correct address. When we finally parked and walked to the incorrectly listed address, we found nothing. I called the proprietor. To the proprietor's credit, he came in his car and had us follow him back to his B&B. The B&B was excellent. The rooms were beautiful, great AC. Great wifi. He showed us everything we needed to know about the town. The owner (his dad was with him) gave us a map, he was so funny, high energy and personable! I know enough Italian to get by! Breakfast is around the corner at a great coffee / pastries shop. €115 per room. There is parking for one car out in front. It's a 15 minute, beautiful walk to the edge of the Adriatic Sea in "downtown" Polignano A Mare. I want to come back here!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This was a last minute decision to stay here in Polignano a Mare and I think we lucked out. Well priced, clean nod recently refurbished rooms with great bathroom. This friendly, family run guesthouse is a short, leisurely 10min walk from city centre. Yes, it is not in town but we appreciated the stroll walking off the delicious dinner we'd eaten at Antica Mura :)
We only stayed here for 1 night but it was great.

The owner doesn't speak any English but with my basic Italian I could understand everything. We arrived early and they allowed us to store our luggage until check in at 3pm. When we arrived, they had brought our bags to our rooms which was lovely.
Off street parking and Breakfast is at a music cafe around the corner. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

This place is perfect for a short stay in Polignano - newly refurbished rooms, comfortable beds and only a short walk to the sea. Room was a good size with a large balcony. The owner Umberto and his father were very lovely and helpful, it was especially useful to have the bikes to cycle around the coast. Very good value - would recommend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This stay was our biggest mistake in Italy.
Stayed here because there was parking nearby, but the place is a long way from the old town where the restaurants are and at night this means walking 15 minutes on dark, uneven streets.
PROS: Room was nice, very clean and a lovely bathroom. We had a balcony which was a nice size, but overlooked a building site. That's all the pros I have.
CONS: Long way from town. Nothing to do without a long walk.
Breakfast (café and pastry) at a café around the corner. Café staff great, but why go out such a small breakfast.
Owner does not speak English and spent ages and ages standing in the hall with our bags and him telling us all the rules instead of showing us to our room. He could make out cards in different languages and give them out regarding which key locks door, etc.
They change the towels, but don't make the bed. Stayed there 5 days, they walk in, change the towels and walk out without making the bed! When we arrived the top sheet was just placed on the bed. We even had to make the bed up when we arrived.
All in all very poor value for money. Plenty of parking around town - we shouldn't have bothered about it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple