“Seafood heaven”

The Fisherman's Bar
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Portmagee
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The Fisherman’s bar and Restaurant Portmagee. We are known as a lively traditional Irish pub with some of the best Sea food you are likely to eat. We are located at the pier in the heart of the fishing village of Portmagee.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I shared the seafood platter for 2. Simply said, it was incredible. So fresh! Best seafood yet on our journey through Ireland. My daughters enjoyed the cottage pie and crab sandwich. Gluten free options food wise and beer. We ordered inside and ate out. Beautiful sunset. Enjoyed talking to Tina after dinner.

1  Thank Traderjoey

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

12 days in Ireland and this was voted as best meal of the trip. Great location and perfect to go to after a Skellig Michael cruise

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

On Saturday last I had a group from The Grand U.S.A. On Tour Up on the Mountain they said they could a horse ?? I overheard and said would you like all kinds of Sea food : Made my phone call to Anthony 003539477103 Asked for 15 seats in. Half hour
Oh boy how they enjoyed their Dishes ? Plenty of Choice :
Now they are Back in the States still talking about the feed in The Fishermen's Portmagee

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Good menu selection & nice staff. Food was fresh & tasty & reasonably priced. Lovely to sit outside on benches on a nice day

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My husband and I stopped in The Fisherman's Bar for a couple of pints. The service was quick and friendly. It was a pleasant place to take a break.

Date of visit: May 2018