All reviewshoneymoon suitepool suiteevery morningsenior suiteamazing viewshelped us planfira and oiaqueen bedsuperior studiothree nightswatch the sunsetwalking pathfabulous stayhighlight of our tripmaster suiteamazing placereception area
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I don't know where to start!! The best service and accommodations ever! They are very nice and happy people! Breakfast each morning was amazing!! The Honeymoon Suite was private with spectacular view! We arrived 6am and transportation was waiting at the airport in a Mercedes!! Vasil greeted us upon arrival at the hotel!! I have post this review on a travel website were I received 1300 likes and comments, that's how pleased that I am to recommend this place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laylagabriel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

From the moment we first contacted them till we left they treated us like family. Christine, Andy, Thanos, Vasili and rest of the staff were very nice to talk to and recommended places and restaurants.
Especially Agnois (not sure of spelling) restaurant just 5 minutes from them. The walk to Fira was easy and enjoyable though not for elderly or handicapped. Oia was 2 plus hrs walk but many people did it or you could take public transportation or cab.
View was great and it was always quiet there. Great walk to the Stavros( again not sure of spelling) outcrop. Wear appropriate footwear.
Santorini is an expensive place to visit but Remezzo was one of the more reasonably priced ones and well worth it.We stayed in the two bedroom villa which was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed only one night at Remezzo Villas, I had booked the sea view studio but I was surprisingly upgraded to the superior studio (room no.7) with a private balcony and a breathtaking view of the cliffs, Imerovigli and Oia, and of course where I could enjoy the most beautiful and peaceful sunset.
The 4 courses breakfast served on the patio with stunning caldera view will make you feel treated like a queen/king, and Andy is so sweet and lovely!
Special mention to Christina, she gave me the best suggestions of things to do and restaurants, also she was so kind to let me have a shower after a very hot and sweaty hike to Amoudi Bay when I went back to the hotel for collecting my luggage before leaving for the airport.
It really feels like home away from home! Efharisto to everyone for making my short stay so special!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MichelaCoin
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our stay in Remezzo Villas. The views are to die for, the staff is really great and helpful. On the day of our arrival they even gave us our room early (as we got there extremely early due to our flight schedule). Couple of things I didn’t like: only a 1lt bottle of water for two people for two days in the room.
Breakfast is limited to one cup of coffee and one small glass of juice, anything else has to be paid for separately; they cannot change the fixed menu to accommodate your preferences, however the whole breakfast is completely delicious!
The rooms are spacious and clean and the pool is very nice. The cleaning ladies are super nice and hardworking.
Overall, we definitely recommend people to stay here. Also a tip for honeymooners: choose a place in Imerovigli as it has the second best views after Oia and you avoid all the crowds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maria r
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing views, beautiful cave villas in a perfect photographic location. Easy walk to Fira along the walking path. Christina and Vasillis are wonderful hosts. Delicious breakfast! Best sunsets! Impeccable service! We loved Remezzo!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family