“Great option when staying in Imerovigli!”
Review of Avocado Restaurant

Avocado Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Imerovigli
Price range: US$18 - US$47
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Magical journey of flavors in a special mediterranean cuisine restaurant, at beautiful Imerovigli in Santorini Island overlooking the deep blue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic service from the waiters! It has been awhile since I had had such excellent waiters! Very friendly environment! Even the pickiest eater in the world (aka me) was able to find multiple things to eat and enjoy! Our main waiter's name was Demitrius, hopefully you can get him! The Tallahassee girls thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 931)

53 - 57 of 2 933 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great food and wonderful service. Wide selection of local and European dishes, with plenty of suggestions and recommendations from waitstaff. Don't over-order - we found portions to be very hearty. No caldera view, but great for couples or groups of all sizes.

1  Thank kenli_c3
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For a place with great reviews on Trip Advisor, I found myself questioning why. There was no view and food was mediocre considering the price. I had better meals at food stands I found in Fira.

1  Thank Camille H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderfully helpful and kind service, delicious food (clearly marked with allergy information), and a perfect view!

1  Thank JENNIFER M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here twice since arriving at santorini. The staff are always so lovely and friendly and really make your experience. The food is fab and the portions massive. I would definitely recommend going here. We have been for both dinner and lunch and both times lovely!

1  Thank Kristy S