La Maltese Estate Villa
Artemis Villas(Imerovigli)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssemi private poolcaldera viewhighest pointsmall hotelwould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel managerthe cliffsenior suitesantorini islanda wonderful staywonderful viewskaros rockour honeymoongreek yogurtweddingterracesunset
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days as part of our honeymoon and we LOVED every minute of it. Our room was super private with a pool on top. We were lucky enough to watch the most incredible sunsets from our balcony and the customer service from the hotel manager as well as receptionist Maria and waitress Anita was just fantastic.
Travelling with a baby can be hard but the staff went over and beyond for us. They even had someone help us with our bags as there were many stairs to and from our room to reception.
Highly reccomend this place. It was AWESOME!
Cheers La Maltese Estate team! ❤️
Bodhi, Susie & Isla xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stayed at the La Maltese for a couple of night. The bar is located at the highest point of the cliff of the entire island. The view is really amazing. every day I was happely supprised again. But besides the view a big plus for the wonderfull staff and the amazing breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with excellent hosts foe a family feel vacation. Great location with the most amazing views of caldera. Excellent food and loved the breakfast enjoying the view and beauty of the cyclades. Rooms very clean and spacious.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to Santorini three times and stayed at five different properties, this is by far my favourite! The staff are friendly, personable and professional and always full of energy.

I had originally intended to stay for five days but couldn’t bare to leave and extended my stay for another five days, even though I had to rebook my plane ticket, it was worth every cent.

The caldera view is amazing and there is a clear view of the skaros. In the mornings and towards the evenings, birds soar freely across the caldera and the view is simply magnificent!

I spent a lot of time in the hotel and really loved that the water in the room jacuzzi was always kept warm. The rooms are big compared to other hotels in Santorini (from my experience) and they provide you with plenty of amenities.

The restaurant staff, Anita, was particularly friendly and remembered my breakfast preferences.

I can’t wait to come back again next season!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel has potential to be the best hotel in santorini but maybe the manager cannot to administer very well because when i arrived i called them and i asked how much the taxi till there, the guy told me it is free but when my taxi has been arrived i needed to pay 35 euros, the manager told is was misunderstand and gave me one dinnner for free, i’ve waited 20 min to go my room but they gave me a welcome drink, after that i’ve tried to use the jaccuzi but they was trying let the water hot but it was unsuccessful, i’ve booked this hotel because i wanted to use the jaccuzi because santorini is winter now, so i wait, wait and wait and nothing the jacuzzi doesn not work very well in the winter but they did not tell me about that when i booked also i’ve gotten problem about my shower for twice times my shower was not hot just midium or cold, the manager fix it after 20 min but it happened again in my last day there but the hotel did not fix it and i slept without shower!!! Ok it was everthing bad but as I said the hotel has a lot of potential, the view is stunning, amazing, the food was very good also they gave me two wine, the service room is very good and the waitress and Jonas from reception was very helpfull and kind, the breakfast was good as well and it was served in my room!!! If the manager fix the problem i’m sure this hotel would be the best!! After all problems the hotel did not charge anything about the dinner and sparkling water!!!

Stayed: April 2018