Kasimatis Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$294
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$364/night.

Remezzo Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$511
US$342
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$435/night.

US$527
US$449
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$552/night.

US$706
US$635
Aqua Luxury Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$468
US$392
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$488/night.

Ampelonas Studios & Maisonettes(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$186
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

Xenones Filotera(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$433
US$403
Cancelon
Aeolos Studios & Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$510
US$401
Priceline
US$932
US$1 479
US$1 185
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsour honeymoonspa hotelhotel shuttleheated poolstunning viewsbeautiful hotelfira and oiathe hotel offersshuttle servicespecial thanksrented a carthe entire staffwelcome drinkthe cliffwatching the sunsetout of this worldthe entire island
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent our babymoon here at the beginning of May and could not have been happier. Besides being super clean, having great views and great food, the staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating from the second we were picked up at the airport to bring dropped off. Every single staff member we met went above and beyond, including helping us plan which day would be best for whatever activity we were interested in. They always asked how I was feeling and considered my pregnancy in our planning. Thank you to Georgia, both Sophias, Dimitrus and everyone else who made our stay incredible. We cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmwolfe728
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If there is one place you must visit in your lifetime then it is the Santorini Princess. The hotel is perfect but the most amazing thing about this hotel is the staff.
We were greeted by Georgia and the team who welcomed us like we were part of the family. The view of the Caldera from our room was breath taking and we enjoyed perfect sunsets and wow mornings when you walked out onto your balcony.
The food and service in the hotel restaurant both at breakfast and dinner was fabulous. Again the attention to detail by the team makes your stay special. Thank you to Akis and the team for spoiling us the food and drinks were always delicious. We were recommended to try many restaurants and trips including wine tasting by the Reception Team and we were never disappointed. We managed to take advantage of the gorgeous warm pool and relax a few afternoons and once again the team this time Sofia and Sofia were there to ensure that you wanted for nothing and they always had a smile and time to ask about your day. The hotel manager was always around to ask about your stay to ensure that everything was perfect. When it was time to checkout Romina checked our onward ferry journey and when she found it had been delayed without hesitation contacted our next hotel to make them aware of the delay again this demonstrates that ALL the staff care about their guests and they are a credit to the hotel owners. We visited Santorini 26 years previously and returned to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary - I just want to say a big thank you to everyone at the hotel as you made our trip one of our most memorable and we have also promised ourselves that we will come back and visit you again soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynb294
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish I came with my husband! This is the most romantic hotel with the most serene and romantic scenery.

I came to the hotel as part of a real estate investment tour so after being in Athens for several days looking at real estate, I felt my entire body release when we arrived.

We were welcomed with a drink and as we were a large group, went straight to the dining area to unwind and eat.

Anyone who has read previous reviews knows that I am a service fanatic. From the moment we arrived to the second we left, the service was exceptional.

Every bite, you can tell the food is extremely fresh. For breakfast, the croissants were so fluffy and the omelet was the best I have ever had - not joking and not hyperbole. The peppers were sauteed perfectly and the cheese had a flavor I've never tasted before. Lunch and dinner were equally delectable.

During the day, sitting poolside, Dimitri - who is so awesome - brought us continuous rosé and our food and always checked on us to see if we needed anything else.
At the spa I enjoyed a 75 minute hot stone massage. Nikki had me so relaxed, I was dizzy after my treatment.

If you want to be pampered, enjoy fresh food, take in delicious views and have a wonderful time where the owner is attentive and pays attention to every detail: this is the place and I will be back with my husband very soon!!!

Room Tip: Every room was great. I saw 4 of my fellow colleagues rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All holidays will be forever measured by the perfection of this Friendly, Postcard Perfect, well appointed, Clean Resort with amazingly experienced Day Spa staff.
Special thanks to Georgia who helped us arrange everything to have the best Santorini Experience; Restaurants ,catermeran Sailing, snorkeling tours, bookings for anything.
Nothing was ever to much trouble.
Loved every minute at this stunning resort & Island.
Thank you to all the wonderful team who made our stay so special.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Husband & I have had the most incredible Holiday of a lifetime, thanks to the friendly & professional staff & clean, extremely well appointed Resort Hotel.
The Santorini Princess Luxury Hotel & Spa was everything we dreamed of.
We were made to feel so welcome by every staff member & nothing was ever to much trouble to make our Holiday everything we wished for & more.
Special thanks to the Manager & The very special Georgia who arranged so much for us such as a memorable catermeran cruise for 5 hours around the Islands stunning swimming/snorkeling spots, daily restaurant & winery recommendations & bookings, day spa treatments etc... Georgia was so vivacious, Happy & friendly.
The day spa girls were incredibly talented with massages, facials, volcanic stone massages all side by side treatments. We floated out after each treatment ; so relaxed.
Sophia was the sweetest young lady who served us cocktails by the pool & room service.
The resort was well appointed & cleaned daily. Imerovigli was the best Location for a quiet relaxing place to enjoy after busy days riding a quad bike around the island to see all the sights.
Also the SUNSETS were AMAZING!!!
We would like to say Thank you from the bottom of our Hearts for your Hospitality & Dreamy Scenic Hotel that we will forever compare the quality & Happiness of every other resort we stay in on future holidays.
Robyn & Bjorn Chorley.