Galaxy Suites & Villas
US$1 167
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$643
US$547
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$689/night.

Ilioperato Traditional Apartments(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$273
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$700
Kasimatis Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$701
US$511
  • Pool
Aqua Luxury Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$593
Hotels.com
US$923
  • Breakfast included
Abyssanto Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$890
US$836
All reviewsprivate jacuzzithe cliffevery morningstunning santoriniwatch the sunsetamazing viewshot tubgreek coffeetop levelearly juneperfect sunsetsantorini experiencegreat poolrent an atvcheese pieyogurta wonderful stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are just home from a fabulous few days at Galaxy Suites in Imerovigli
With amazing views of Santorini’s famous sunset, luxurious suites with gorgeous accessories and scrummy food at the in-house restaurant, we so didn’t want our stay to end and cannot wait to return!
Huge thanks to the wonderful staff who ensured our every wish was fulfilled

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PrincesspPAmber
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having just spent quality time at this luxurious property in stunning Santorini, I cannot stop enthusiasing about it.
The suites are to die for and the private villas simply out of this world. The views are amazing and the facilities and restaurants amazing.
However, the thing that lifts this particular property high above the others, in an area of utstanding beauty and 6* + hotels, is the attention to detail and commitment to duty from the wonderful staff employed here. You get the feeling that they love their work, its not 'just another day at the office' and the endeavour to ensure that each and every guest has an holiday to cherish and a dream to return.....

Room Tip: Suites have jacuzzis, villas have jacuzzi and pool. Villas are ideal for older children that do not require entertainment
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank GabiBLondon
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice room with private jacuzzi. An incredible view from your balcony (no need to go somewhere to see the sunset). Ashtonishing swimming pool.

The menu is poor and extremely expensive for the quality they offer. The food is not great at all. Breakfast could be better (very average but costs 4 times more) and often wrong orders are delivered. Staff needs more experience in customer service and sometimes they are rude, therefore could be improved with no doubt.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

When I decided to take my wife to Santorini for her 50th birthday, I agonized over where to stay. I must have read a thousand reviews for 50 hotels. I wound up choosing Galaxy Suites, and now that our vacation is over I can say it was the best possible choice for us.

My main criteria were the following: caldera view, jacuzzi on the balcony, privacy, somewhat reasonable price (although I knew I might have to give on that last one). Galaxy has all those things and more.

But let me start with the staff. They were all incredible. Even before we got there, Nikos the manager was attentive, responding quickly to all my email questions. He arranged a taxi from the hotel and when we wanted to rent an ATV he arranged that too. When we checked out to go to Crete for a couple of days, Nikos stored some of our luggage so we didn't have to haul all of it over there. He even offered to watch all of our luggage while we waited for our flight after we returned from Crete.

The staff at the Le Moustache restaurant were fantastic as well. This is the restaurant/bar attached to the hotel and by the infinity pool. Super attentive, and no pretension. We brought a bottle of wine from one of the wineries, and when they saw that we had brought it to the pool, they brought us an ice bucket and a couple of real glasses (not plastic). Some hotels will nickel and dime you to death, but not these guys.

Speaking of the pool, the infinity pool winds up being a non stop photo op, with or without people in it (see pictures). Only sort of downside was the water was a bit cool. But that didn't stop anyone from checking it out. The other pool (yes there are two) does seem to be heated though.

Back to our criteria - the caldera view is amazing, and you are positioned for a perfect sunset. No need to run to Oia or some bar on the cliff, you can watch it from your room. Not only that, you can watch it while you are in your jacuzzi. I'm pretty sure all the suites have either a jacuzzi or their own pool. Big plus over other places that make it look like they have jacuzzis, but then you find out that is only in certain rooms.

There is a good amount of privacy in all the rooms that we saw. As other people have noted, in a lot of other hotels there are walkways where you could have a stream of people walking by your room all day. No bueno. At Galaxy, unless someone comes wandering through the hotel, you won't see anyone who is not staying there. Given that the hotel is on the north end of Imerovigli, you also have less people around in general. We loved this aspect. The balcony is also shielded on the sides and they have a curtain that can be drawn.

Our balcony quickly became our favorite part of the stay. Every morning George would deliver our breakfast to the room, which we noted the night before on the order sheet. He always arrived within the time window that we chose, and even after delivering breakfast he would check on us to see if we needed more coffee.

If we ever go back, I would definitely stay at the Galaxy again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reactor1966
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at Galaxy for a short trip to Santorini. Our main objective in selecting a hotel was location, view and a great pool. This hotel offers all. We stayed in one of the rooms with a jacuzzi on our private terrace, (note: nothing is truly private in this area since everything is clustered together on cliffs) and had a wonderful breakfast served to us each morning. Nikos and staff were very helpful. Each morning we would plan out our day with Nikos and he would give us suggestions and make reservations.
The location is great for views and quiet nights. If you are someone who wants to be able to walk out your door into a lively area I suggest staying in Oia.
Our only complaint was the bed linens and towels. These need to be upgraded in the worst way. For the price you are paying for the room I expect a little more quality. The towels and bathrobes were old. I've had better at much cheaper hotels and the pillows and sheets are just plain uncomfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple