Reviews (1 637)
1 637 results
1 535
1 535
All reviews our honeymoon every morning pool bartender pool suite room service senior suite bottle of champagne the entire staff skaros rock private balcony wine tour the entire island the cliff service was impeccable amazing hotel heaven on earth sunset cruise
89 - 94 of 1 637 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Astra Suites were incredible from the start to finish! We stayed for five nights and had the most amazing honeymoon there. Their recommendations for the island were spot on and were nothing but helpful with making bookings for us at restaurants, organizing a four wheeler for us and the attention to detail when it came to our room was amazing! The smallest things made us so happy, from the special bottle of wine on arrival with flowers and welcome fruit, to the next night a second bottle of bubbles to help us continue to celebrate and even the little good morning and good night mats next to our bed were so thoughtful! We stayed in the honeymoon suite 308 and the privacy down there is second to none!
Argo restaurant they organized us an amazing table (order the prawn saganaki!) and also a sunset tour, Oia Pearl, another amazing recommendation and organized by the hotel.
Thank you Astra for making our stay so relaxing and exactly what we dreamt a honeymoon to be like! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Order a Pokémon too! Delicious!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Astra Suites was the perfect spot for our honeymoon. We had a "superior suite" which included a whole separate living room, and a nice big outdoor area with a table and sun beds. The room was very big, and they did a great job of housekeeping. The view from our balcony was incredible, really second to none. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly. The pool area was amazingly beautiful and Nikos, the bar tender, was very nice and helpful, and made the most amazing cocktails. Seriously his cocktails were some next level stuff. Imerovigli was a great location because you didn't get a lot of the extra crowds as you would in Oia or Fira. No daily cruise ship people or tour busses. Fira was a nice walk along the cliffs from there and Oia was a short taxi or bus ride away.

Astra really did an amazing job in every aspect, from all of the staff, to the facilities, to the food and the pool. We spent a lot of our trip just hanging by the pool drinking Niko's cocktails and we had the most relaxing and amazing time. Thank you George and co.!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel was the most amazing place I have ever stayed at. They deliver breakfast to your room every day from an order you put in the night before. The views are absolutely breathtaking. The room itself is huge as well! There were two bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. It was amazing and the staff was second to none.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights for an anniversary treat at Astra Suites and 100% recommend it. Photos don’t quite do the place justice - it really is magically beautiful. The restaurant was excellent, pool and bar unbelievable, service was exceptional.
I also had a Thai massage and the therapist was superb.
We had a Honeymoon Jacuzzi Suite which was huge. Breakfast on your terrace every morning is absolutely gorgeous.
It’s expensive (I think probably all the touristy places in Santorini are....) but absolutely worth it if you want a memorable treat.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I recently spent four glorious days and nights at Astra Suites to celebrate my 70th birthday. We have travelled in many countries in Europe over the years and this was by far the nicest overall experience we have ever experienced. From the moment we arrived and our luggage was quickly taken by the staff to our initial orientation to the hotel and neighboring towns to every aspect of our stay. The views are outstanding; the sunsets are picturesque; the staff are so friendly. We spent part of each day by the pool and the pool bartender was a real gem. My wife and I would spend 3-4 hours by the pool and we are not significant drinkers. He would talk and converse no matter. My wife claims he makes the best mojito she has ever had. We felt like we were with a friend and that felt very warm. The breakfasts were superb and it was fun watching the morning set up, either on our front patio or in our room. They are meticulous to detail and want you to be pleased. I would definitely recommend this hotel. My wife and I are talking about returning next Spring!

Room Tip: Be sure to make your reservation as soon as you can. This outstanding hotels fills up quickly.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family