All reviewssailing centerpool areathe cliffsantorini sailingamazing poolspent a week herethe entire islandamazing hoteloctopushotel ownercomplimentary bottle of winespectacular viewslounge chairsyour luggagewe loved our staysuperior roomboat trip
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This place is amazing. The view, location, room, and food are all excellent but the best part was the staff. They were all fantastic, especially Penelopi and Konstantina, who are terrific and very friendly. The front desk staff were great too; they arranged our transportation to and from the airport, printed our boarding passes for us, and even let us buy some things from our room that we really liked. The cave rooms, in addition to the coolness factor, are also very practical. Since no light or noise gets in unless you want it, you will never sleep better in your life. We actually had to start opening the window on the door to let light in in the morning, otherwise we would have slept the day away. The pool and pool area are great. I loved sitting at the restaurant area by the pool and watching the sun set into the ocean every night while enjoying a glass of wine (pool bar is open 24 hours). You really don't need to ever even leave the property if you stay here. I half-joked with my wife that we will need to come back for our six month anniversary, as I don't think I can wait a year!

Room Tip: We really liked the traditional cave room. You will get a great night's sleep. All rooms though have balconies with views of the caldera.
1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Our 8th stay in this great hotel. To be in this hotel means: an amazing view down to the Caldera, privacy and an excellent service. The rooms and suites are unique. It' s very interesting to sleep with a rock in your room. We love this hotel and the stuff and never would choose another hotel om Santorini. Greetings to Honeymoon Petra Villas

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Beautiful and relaxing Petra Honeymoon Suites nestled on the edge of Imerovigli hill top. Superb scenery from all aspects of the villas. The most gorgeous sunsets from the terraces. Lovely selection of fresh food, great pool and wonderful staff....what more can we say other than it was absolutely perfect for any holiday trip. However going for your Honeymoon there were many extra treats included which made it very special.

Room Tip: Need to be active and fit
2  Thank Helen K
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We stayed in Honeymoon Petra Villas in Imerovigli for 8 nights, after researching many other luxury hotels in Oia and Imerovigli that were way more expensive.
I made the right choice!
I loved Honeymoom Petra.....
The location is magnificent, the views incomparable.
I found the staff to be super courteous, friendly, and accommodating. My every wish and request was taken care of by the staff in a timely and friendly manner.
The breakfast was really nice every morning and the choices were more than any one person could desire. Penelope, the lovely tall gal who was the waitress at breakfast is so friendly and accommodating. Between her and the lovely Constantina, the smiles and friendly service never stopped.
Our room, #24 Superior Petra Studio, was fabulous. It was reasonably priced, large, comfortable, totally clean every day, and we had a big and very private terrace. Needless to say, the views from our terrace were like being in a dream.
I will say though, that the "Traditional Wing" is not in the center of the hotel, but rather off to the side and up at the top of the many stairs. Do yourself a favor.....get a room in the "Petra Wing". It's way better.
And the bathroom was roomy and clean.....the shower was huge. Just a note.....the lighting in the bathroom was a little on the subdued side. Don't expect a lot of brightness in the bathroom. Who cares anyway.
At the front desk, Nicholas set up our excursions, transfers, booked us reservations in various restaurants, and was very accommodating to all of my requests.
The sunsets from the bar/pool area are to die for. No need to go to Oia!
The sun decks, pool area, sun beds, chaise lounges, etc. make for a most incredible, relaxing day in the sun.....whilst surrounded by the most incredible views. The beautiful infinity pool is just right for a refreshing dip when the sun gets too hot.
What a perfect time at the Honeymoon Petra Villas.
I am picky.....but I cannot really fault this place. On the contrary.....it was more than we had hoped for. More beautiful than the pictures.
Is a vacation at Honeymoon Petra and Santorini cheap? No.
But if you are looking for a Bucket List trip and can afford it, look no further.
Go!

Room Tip: Choose a room in the Petra Wing for sure
3  Thank travelcritic14
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Cannot speak highly enough of the service at this hotel, nothing was too much trouble. Very professional and yet so friendly. In our opinion the best location and view on the whole island. Spot on for our honeymoon, thank you.

2  Thank Ainsleyjayne