This place is amazing. The view, location, room, and food are all excellent but the best part was the staff. They were all fantastic, especially Penelopi and Konstantina, who are terrific and very friendly. The front desk staff were great too; they arranged our transportation to and from the airport, printed our boarding passes for us, and even let us buy some things from our room that we really liked. The cave rooms, in addition to the coolness factor, are also very practical. Since no light or noise gets in unless you want it, you will never sleep better in your life. We actually had to start opening the window on the door to let light in in the morning, otherwise we would have slept the day away. The pool and pool area are great. I loved sitting at the restaurant area by the pool and watching the sun set into the ocean every night while enjoying a glass of wine (pool bar is open 24 hours). You really don't need to ever even leave the property if you stay here. I half-joked with my wife that we will need to come back for our six month anniversary, as I don't think I can wait a year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Santorini, in the charming village of Imerovigli, Honeymoon Petra luxury hotel stands perched above the deep blue Aegean Sea.Family owned and run, this unique 5 star Santorini hotel has a lot more to offer than just accommodation. Its extraordinary views, rich Greek flavor and unique hospitality, distinguish it as a remarkably unique and tranquil heaven.The Pool, the biggest one on the Caldera, is hewn out of the volcanic rock and the facilities around it include a steam room and outdoor Jacuzzi, a Pool Bar and Day restaurant, a BBQ area, a breakfast area with panoramic views and large, comfortable lounge chairs and daybeds for the ultimate relaxation experience. From the pool area guests can experience some of the most awe-inspiring sunsets in the world.One of the most extraordinary luxury hotels in Santorini, Honeymoon Petra offers stylish and comfortable accommodation, taking full advantage of its breathtaking location and views of the caldera, volcano and the satellite islands of Santorini. The complex is developed in 2 wings; the Traditional Wing, a group of 9 luxury Rooms & Suites built into the rock, in the traditional style of the island, and the Petra Wing, a group of 17 luxury Rooms & Suites built from the rocks of the volcanic mountains.Honeymoon Petra Villas, a luxury hotel tucked quaintly into the rock, is 10km away from the international airport, 2km from the capital of the island Fira and closely located to the ancient fortress of Skaros.Distinguishing from other Santorini luxury hotels, Honeymoon Petra will make your stay an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Honeymoon Petra Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Hotel
- Honeymoon Petra Imerovigli