I can honestly say that this place really is special. All reviews will tell you the view is amazing. It's true! Pretty much everywhere in the Caldera has a view, but as Honeymoon Petra is pitched at the edge of the resort, you really get the feel of privacy. Imerovigli is the perfect destination, as Oia and Thira are crazy with cruise ship tourists. Both are worth a visit in the evening when the cruise ships have left. The pool at the hotel is great. Most hotels in the area have either tiny pools or individual plunge pools that you pay a premium for. This one is deep enough to dive into and cool enough to feel refreshed after some time in the baking sun. We had room 10, the larger of the Petra studio's for 2. It's a great size for a couple and only a short walk to the pool, bar and restaurant. A nice balcony area with plenty of padded seating. We spent most nights having drinks there before heading out for dinner. Free WiFi in the room too. We felt the choice of breakfast options were good, albeit some reviews view differently. The best thing about the hotel are the people. The staff just can't do enough to ensure your time there is the best. A special shout out to Penelope, Konstantina, Vicky and Nikolas. They really made our stay special. This is one place we will surely return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Santorini, in the charming village of Imerovigli, Honeymoon Petra luxury hotel stands perched above the deep blue Aegean Sea.Family owned and run, this unique 5 star Santorini hotel has a lot more to offer than just accommodation. Its extraordinary views, rich Greek flavor and unique hospitality, distinguish it as a remarkably unique and tranquil heaven.The Pool, the biggest one on the Caldera, is hewn out of the volcanic rock and the facilities around it include a steam room and outdoor Jacuzzi, a Pool Bar and Day restaurant, a BBQ area, a breakfast area with panoramic views and large, comfortable lounge chairs and daybeds for the ultimate relaxation experience. From the pool area guests can experience some of the most awe-inspiring sunsets in the world.One of the most extraordinary luxury hotels in Santorini, Honeymoon Petra offers stylish and comfortable accommodation, taking full advantage of its breathtaking location and views of the caldera, volcano and the satellite islands of Santorini. The complex is developed in 2 wings; the Traditional Wing, a group of 9 luxury Rooms & Suites built into the rock, in the traditional style of the island, and the Petra Wing, a group of 17 luxury Rooms & Suites built from the rocks of the volcanic mountains.Honeymoon Petra Villas, a luxury hotel tucked quaintly into the rock, is 10km away from the international airport, 2km from the capital of the island Fira and closely located to the ancient fortress of Skaros.Distinguishing from other Santorini luxury hotels, Honeymoon Petra will make your stay an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Honeymoon Petra Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Hotel
- Honeymoon Petra Imerovigli