Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$138
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a visit to Bosch rexroth this is a very friendly hotel and very clean and the rooms are well equipped clean and large the breakfast is lovely and lots to choose from the staff are friendly and helpful I would stay again without a doubt

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We always stay at Bundschuh's whenever we visit my wife's family. Although well-established in the town, we have seen it expand and provide increased facilities, especially for those local businesses thriving on meetings and conventions.
Bundschuh is a non-smoking hotel and provides a high quality bed and breakfast service for its guests in clean and well-decorated rooms.
Lohr has a number of restaurants, the farthest of which is no more than ten minutes walk away, so you can leave your car at the hotel and perambulate to eateries of local fare as well as Indian, Italian, Asian and Greek.
Hotel Bundschuh is in a quiet residential part of Lohr/Main and is an oft-used base, especially in summer, for hiking and cycling aficionados touring the Spessart's river cycling paths or the many hiking routes.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

The Bundschuh is truly lovely hotel with unusual décor & design. My husband and I felt in love with this place. Although we had a very small room (no A/C) I still think that I couldn't choose a better place for us when staying in Lohr am Main.
This colourful hotel is situated a very short distance from the Old Town.
The hotel has its own parking free for hotel's guests.
The whole place was impeccably clean and bright. The lounge area was inviting. The dinning area was large and bright with a view of the large garden. The staff were very friendly, polite and well spoken. Also attentive to their guests. They were among the best that we have encountered during many years of traveling around Germany. We were pleasantly surprised by their knowledge of English.
The breakfast was buffet style. Eggs were cooked according to guests individual liking and brought to the table by always happy and smiling staff.
The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but there are some nearby.
One only inconvenience was the lack of tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
I recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank komsAustralia
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We were greeted and made to feel very welcome after a hot bicycle ride from Würzburg. Cold drinks were served in the garden. When we left we accidentally left behind shampoo and conditioner in the shower, one of the cleaners came all the way down to where we getting our bikes ready to leave to return them to us - wonderful service to go the ‘extra mile’.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SusanB952
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love the Bundschuh. Best breakfast, excellent rooms, gorgeous gardens, very friendly staff. You couldn’t choose a better hotel in Lohr. So relaxing - stayed here so many times I‘m thinking of moving in!

Date of stay: April 2018