Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Too far from all....I felt lost when I arrived at a day of a public holiday.
Unfortunately I got no upgrade and no welcome gift as a gold Le Club Accor member.
Found just a little bottle of still water and the minimar was empty.
And in the bathroom I just found a simple equipment like one soap.
Breakfast was ok but the "pain aux raisins" was already out at 9 o'clock....
Of course it was generally quiet in the evening because of the office buildings around the hotel and noone was working in the night. But before the building under my room there a place for the smokers and there were some the half night discussing so I had to close my window.
Not sure if I would come back again...

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercureZenith, Directeur général at Mercure Zenith Nantes Saint-Herblain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear Michael_G_Ffm,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that an upgrade is not automatic even if you have the Le Club Accor Gold card. It is stipulated in your program that it depends on the availability upon arrival of the establishment. During your stay, the hotel was almost full and all our "superior" rooms were already booked. We regret that the complimentary bottle of water wasn't enough for you though we have a bar that is always open and that you can order any time. With regards to the bathroom product, we opted for a hair and shower gel to minimize waste and unnecessary use of plastic. This is the standard set-up in a double classic room that you paid for. We sincerely apologize for the noise outside your window that is, unfortunately, beyond our control. Please don't hesitate next time to inform us directly regarding the pain au raisin in the buffet. We would be more than happy to prepare it for you.

Best regards.

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

We are booked here to be close to the Zenith as we go to see cirque du Soleil this evening. The hotel is very clean. Our room is just the right size for our stay. It’s just a short walk to the event center.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped here with a friend heading to the Pyrenees. The hotel took some finding as the roads to the hotel were all closed due to re routining work. The hotel had changed its name. The hotel was clean and tidy. The place had had a make over and you could smell the paint and wall paper glue. Expensive Bar. The room was good and clean as well as the bathroom. There is a large commercial area across the main road across a foot bridge. We had a good meal in the Campinile near by. We had one of our friends stopping there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We stayed here overnight after a concert in Zenith. Definitely a great choice we made as the Zenith entrance is only a 5-min walk away. There is an underground parking provided by the hotel but for a fee. We were there on a Saturday night and could just park on the street level within the hotel premises without any fee. Room is spacious and modern. Kettle and some tea / coffee provided in room. Superb wifi. Price wise, you may be able to find cheaper rates in town (see my other review) but for a concert, this is certainly more convenient.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel! We checked-in (7 days) in Kyriad for our business trip and we really like the hotel.

It is located near the Zenith Metropole and the big shopping mall called the Atlantis (which is also just walking distance from the Tram, back of IKEA, if you need to go/visit the city center).

In the hotel, the receptionists are all hospitable and very accomodating (we even found one Kababayan from the Philippines!). My room is very neat and I enjoyed the view as it is located at the outer corner of the building. The breakfast buffet was awesome, with great selections of Europe and western foods (ohhh the bacon!). Also, the bar offers very good drinks with free chips :).

I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
kyriadzenith, Responsable réception at Mercure Zenith Nantes Saint-Herblain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Mr. Ian R,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for leaving a positive review regarding your recent stay. We are very pleased that you enjoyed staying with us.

If you visit Saint Herblain in the future, the whole team will be more than happy to welcome you back.

Have a nice day!