Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
US$415
View deal
Hotels.com
All reviews yoga retreat hot tub pura vida coffee plantation costa rica yoga group returning next year heaven on earth every single meal every meal excellent care traveled all over the world every turn every morning breathtaking views boutique resort jungle paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

I will forever remember our stay at Vista Celestial with the best possible feelings ever!!! During our stay I managed to release all the stress and anxiety from the everyday life, from work, from the current situation and I really finally got the chance to let go of all of this! I got connected to Mother Nature, surrounded by wild jungle, beautiful birds, cute animals visiting us every day, just to remind us that we are all one.

The delicious healthy vegan food was on another lever here. I was so lucky to experience the gourmet kitchen of this property for breakfast and dinner every single day! I miss that delicious food so much!

Every morning I started my days with yoga at the beautiful shala surrounded by the jungle, followed by a short meditation. I had this place all for myself and it was absolutely peaceful and wanderful! And after the delicious healthy plant based breakfast I was ready for adventures! You can choose to follow along the path starting from the property gardens and visit a beautiful waterfall, or go down to Uvita town and visit the famous Whale's Tale at Uvita Beach in Ballena National Park. Actually you will admire the views of this stunning piece of art created by Mother Nature from the infinity pool at Vista Celestial all the time! :)

If you are visiting between July and October you can actually go on a boat trip and admire whales from closer because that's the perfect time to do it! We also enjoyed a full day trip to Corcovado National Park, which the lovely staff managed to organize for us and it was absolutely incredible! :)

I can't wait to go back and host my own yoga retreats someday soon at this gorgeous location with incredible hospitality!

No words about the kind and helpfull staff too! I really love these people and can't wait to meet them all one day again!

HIHGLY HIHGLY RECOMMEND STAYING HERE FOR A WEEK OR EVEN A MONTH!!! :)

Room tip: yoga retreat vegan food permaculture great hospitality incredible views and nature
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank annastoykova
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. I can not say enough good things about this place. The hospitality when unreal, the food was out of this world, and the villas are the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.
I absolute will be staying here when I come back to Costa Rica again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vista Celestial, Owner at Vista Celestial, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing stay with us and that you felt that our hospitality was "unreal", the food was "out of this world", and the villas are "the most beautiful things you have ever seen".

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future. Until then........ Pura Vida!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

I visited Vista Celestial with my family in March 2021 and had a fantastic stay. The location and views are unbeatable. We loved watching the Whales Tail shoreline dip in and out of the ocean with the tide each day. Every villa has a view of the ocean and the sunset experience from the pool and restaurant deck is one of the best I've ever experienced.

The hotel is luxurious with spacious rooms, oversized bathrooms, and excellent food; but also provides a sense of jungle adventure with winding paths and wildlife right on the property. We saw toucans daily and were even lucky enough to spot a sloth! You can take a short hike / walk to what feels like your own private waterfall. The trails are well marked. Esteban, the general manager, and the rest of the team helped make the stay convenient and fun. They helped with everything from setting up car transportation to covid tests to waterfall repelling adventures.

Excellent stay. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Vista Celestial, Owner at Vista Celestial, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled that you had a fantastic stay with us and found the hotel and our views to be "unbeatable". The view is most definitely a jaw dropper. It's mesmerizing to spend your morning gazing out at the view and watching the ocean tides come and go. It's so peaceful! We'd have to agree with you that the sunsets from the property are amazing. We are so glad that you and your family were able to enjoy them together.

We love that you were able to see so much wildlife while at Vista Celestial. The jungle animals make the experience even more special. Sloths sightings are the best. They are absolutely adorable creatures, so we are happy that you were able to see one on the property.

We are also happy to hear that you had time to hike some of our trails and hike to our private waterfall. It sounds like you had the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.

Until Then........ Pura Vida

Reviewed 11 May 2021

We had an incredible stay at Vista Celestial. It is a beautiful boutique property where we really felt like we had a tropical paradise to ourselves, with beautiful large and secluded rooms that had large windows and private terraces and hot tubs. We frequently saw monkeys and toucans right on the trees overlooking our terrace.

We thought the dining experience was also great, with a fresh and changing menu every day, and fresh fruit from the garden available all the time. The terrace is beautiful, exclusive to the guests of the hotel, with breathtaking views of the iconic Whale's Tail.

We will certainly be back!

Date of stay: March 2021

We are so happy that you had a fantastic stay with us in paradise. With our spacious open-air and outdoor setting, along with our many hidden spots on the property, it is easy to feel as if you have the entire hotel to yourselves.

We love to hear that you were able to see our little jungle animals from your villa. They make the stay all the more special. We are glad that you found the property to be beautiful and the view breathtaking! We would have to say that we agree with you. This view is unforgettable :)

We look forward to you returning again soon.

Until Then......... Pura Vida

Reviewed 10 May 2021

My girlfriend and I stayed at Vista Celestial for four nights. The only problem I had was that we couldn’t stay longer. This property is absolutely incredible. From the private hot tubs with views of the ocean, to the secluded waterfall that’s a short hike away - it really doesn’t get any better than this. Our bed was a dream. All the furniture looks custom and is very well appointed. We had great meals at the restaurant every day. The staff are very nice and accommodating. Jen the owner was wonderful. Our stay here was a highlight of our 25 day trip in Costa Rica. My girl and I can’t wait to get back to Vista Celestial!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am glad that you had such an amazing time with us and that Vista Celestial was the "highlight of your 25 night stay in Costa Rica". That means the world to me to hear :)

I am happy that you found the property to be absolutely incredible, with great meals, amazing views, a bed that was a dream, and a stunning view. I am glad that you enjoyed the furniture as well. All of the furniture in the hotel is all actually custom and comes with a unique story as well. We'd love to tell you about it on your next stay :)