Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews glass villas infinity pool ocean view villa costa rica our honeymoon breakfast burrito welcome drink couples massage the entire staff pura vida romantic getaway every meal dirt road amazing place ceviche heaven on earth breathtaking views
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Where do I even begin? From the second you pull up to the property, you know you are somewhere special. The private villas with either jungle or ocean views, the incredible, fresh, locally sourced food, and the beautiful surroundings make this hotel one of the best experiences you will ever have. But it's the staff that made it so special to me. Attentive, professional, friendly and so incredibly helpful, a stay at Oxygen is like a stay with family. They will look after all your needs. Suggestions and ideas for excursions and experiences are always available. Isaac (the Manager), Bryan and Douglas are there to ensure that they meet your every need. Ana (Restaurant Manager) is amazing and will add a touch of fun to your stay (not to mention mix some of the most innovative and beautiful cocktails.) The grounds are incredible. Where else in the world can you get a massage at the foot of a waterfall? Oxygen Jungle Villas was an experience I will not soon forget. Great location, great vibe and a great overall experience. I can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021

After driving up a huge windy road we arrived at Oxygen Jungle! The villas are beautifully equipped, and I loved spending the evenings outdoor on the private patio looking down at the beach in Uvita. The staff were phenomenal! Ana, Luis, and the others took the time to make us feel like friends! We saw sloths, frogs, snakes, and more! Dinners were delicious. On our wedding anniversary, they played our wedding song and danced poolside! The intimacy of the property is first rate. Stay here! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at Oxygen in one of the ocean view villas. Although a bit more pricey, it was hands down one of the nicest and most unique places we have ever stayed, so it was totally worth it. Waking up to the sunshine, views of the ocean and jungle is something that I will always remember. My husband and I loved that although you feel like your submerged in nature and solace, the villas still offer all the modern amenities to make a stay more enjoyable. The beds/pillows were super comfy and the cleaning staff does a great job cleaning up multiple times throughout day as it’s easy to drag in a lot of mud and what not. Beyond the villas, the pool area, bar and restaurant area were also gorgeous and perfect for relaxing. The best part about the pool and location is that the sun will not hit the area the entire day so it’s not like you’re baking outside like you would be at a beach location in Costa Rica. This made it super enjoyable because we could sit by the pool all day and relax. The spa/massage was also spectacular and reasonable pricing. The food is fantastic but do be aware that it’s smaller portions for dinner at least, so for my husband who is 6’6” and eats a lot, that meant we did eat offsite at times just due to him being more hungry. The road to the hotel is def rugged, we are from Colorado and this road is very similar to getting to a hiking trailhead, so make sure car is 4x4. Our first rental was not and we got stuck going up the hill. Last but not least, the staff of Oxygen was amazing. They were beyond helpful and so attentive to our needs…shout-out to Luis and Gayvin, they were so amazing!!! They are some of the best bartenders/mixologists ever, the cocktails and margs were incredible. Highly recommend Oxygen to any couple wanting a relaxing and unique stay.

Room tip: Must have 4x4 vehicle.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Oxygen is a top notch boutique hotel nestled in the jungle. It’s secluded enough to make you completely relax but close enough to town for convenience. The staff are incredible! They manage to handle everything seamlessly and take care of your every need. You can see wildlife and unique plant life during your stay. The infinity pool and views are 100% breathtaking. The food is delicious and the prices are beyond reasonable. Oh and did I forget to mention that the bartenders or rather mixologists are complete artists!! Throughout your entire experience every staff member makes you feel welcome and goes out of their way to make your experience special. If you want a special, genuine and luxurious Costa Rican experience, I highly suggest Oxygen!!

Room tip: Make sure to get a 4x4 rental vehicle or a proper vehicle to taxi up (the staff will help if you have any issues though). Bug spray! 😂
Reviewed 19 June 2021

I can’t get over this place. I travel extensively and stay at a lot of high end hotels. Oxygen Jungle is now one of my favorites. It’s very small, with only 11 private casitas nestled in the jungle. The pool, bar and restaurant are in one small area that is lovely with wonderful views of the ocean. The food is great, the craft cocktails are the best I’ve had anywhere in Costa Rica. My massage was excellent and affordable. The bed is incredibly comfortable and tough to leave. Although you feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere, you’re really only a 10 minute drive to the beach below. You absolutely need a 4 wheel drive vehicle. The road is not paved, very bumpy and very steep but that’s typical in Costa. My favorite thing about Oxygen though is the staff. They all speak perfect English. They are incredibly kind and always seem to be psychic, knowing what I wanted before I even asked. Greivin the bartender/server even took us to see a baby sloth with her momma! Ana and Luis felt like friends after 3 short days. I could go on and on. Bravo Oxygen, well done!