Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$304
US$289
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
PricelineUS$304
All reviews glass villas infinity pool ocean view villa costa rica our honeymoon breakfast burrito welcome drink couples massage the entire staff pura vida romantic getaway every meal dirt road amazing place ceviche heaven on earth breathtaking views
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021

My husband and I traveled to Uvita the first week of May, 2021 for our anniversary. As a travel agent, I had read many reviews about this place and decided to try it. This very cute boutique resort is perfect in every way. The staff are attentive, polite, responsive and will bend over backwards for any request no matter how small. We had the ocean view villa, which was simply amazing. Encased in glass, and very private, we felt like we were in paradise waking up to the sound of nature every morning. The menu changes everyday and if there are request off menu, they try to meet that need. The resort is perched on a hill so you will need a 4-wheel drive vehicle to get there. The staff, Enrique, Louis, Anna, Bryan, Douglas and Bryan. We also took advantage of the spa which was at the foot of the waterfall. We did the couples massage and it was amazing. Following the massage, we were able to jump into the waterfall. Lastly, the bartender Louis was fabulous. He was a true mixologists and made sure all of our drinks were perfect. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

We just got back from 8 nights at Oxygen Jungle Villas and had the most amazing time. The views from the hotel are so beautiful, you can’t get a single picture to do it justice! The bar and pool area are very serene and we loved our ocean view villa. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful, they really make you feel welcome and happy to cater to any need. Thank you Isaac for all your help prior to our arrival and thank you to both Bryan and Douglas for your help during our stay. Finally, Luis and Ana it was great getting to know you both and we miss you already! The food, drinks and massages were all top notch. We hope to return to this beautiful hotel soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaac Quiros Mora, Guest Services / Front Office at Oxygen Jungle Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Thank you so much for your visit and words Hillary. We all will be here waiting for you to visit us again.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

My partner and I had such a lovely 6 nights stay in the Oxygen jungle villas. It is a magical place, all staff and the owner are so helpful, kind, friendly and they have the attitude “everything is possible”. Their cook and bartender were very flexible and DJ as well, mostly of time the music was tranquil and relaxing, you wouldn’t hear it at your private accomoodation. We stayed in the “glass” little cute house which gave us feeling like we are a part of nature and has all that a modern world can offer. In the resort there’s a swimming pool with an exceptional ocean view and the forest around. I also highly recommend their massage located in the forest right next to a river bed with waterfalls and a few little ponds. A local lady will give you a pressure of your massage as you wish, and after that you can take a bath in one of river ponds (the water comes from the mountain so it is very clean).
As this place is in a heart of the mountain, do yourself favor and get a 4x4 car if you plan to rent one and want to enjoy some trips.
We were travelling around Costa Rica for 4 weeks and stayed in different places as well but this one was the best for us and a very special one.
We really loved the place and we hope to return there again.
Pura Vida!
Marie&Michal

Room tip: Best views, privacy, nature
Date of stay: March 2021

Thanks for your words, Marie. It is so nice to hear you enjoy the stay with us. Until next time.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Our two nights here was an experience like no other. The Villa #2, entirely made with glass, that we had was perfect and the ocean view was amazing. The jungle around the Villa made it private as if we were there alone. Due to the fact that the property does not accommodate a large amount of guests, the staff get to know each guest staying there and make a personal connection. We scheduled a massage, and it was the best massage I have ever had. My only less than positive feedback would be aroung the tipping policy, which I'm still not sure I totally understand. Being from the States, I am used to tipping at the time of the service that I had, lunch, dinner, bar... Instead I felt they wanted me to take care of all tips at the time of check out. This was just strange to me and added a little stress that shouldn't be there, so I actually did both, because that made me more comfortable. Other than that, I would highly recommend staying at this property, and I will certainly do so on my next return to Costa Rica.

Room tip: Villa #2 has an ocean view surrounded by jungle, but close enough to the pool, restaurant and bar.
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Until next time.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Oxygen Jungle Villas is absolutely stunning! It is an intimate resort experience, and once you see it in person, you’ll be glad to not have to share with many! In addition to the infinity pool and beautiful bar area, there are stand alone room options available that utilize glass for 3 out of the 4 walls, allowing guests to experience all the comforts of a luxury hotel room with full visual access to one of Costa Rica’s many treasures: the jungle. I spent my 30th birthday at Oxygen, and happened to meet the owners, a wonderfully kind couple. After a delicious and satisfying Caribbean chicken dinner, I was surprised by the Oxygen family with a beautiful birthday cake along with a personalized happy birthday message that was projected with lights onto the surrounding bushes. This place is already magic in every physical sense, but the service and experience they gave me was emotionally unforgettable. Thank you to our server (Anna), the chef, and the owners for making me feel so loved on my special day!