6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$338
Hotels.comUS$304
eDreamsUS$338
CheapTicketsUS$304
TravelocityUS$304
Orbitz.comUS$304
All reviews glass villas infinity pool ocean view villa costa rica our honeymoon breakfast burrito welcome drink couples massage the entire staff pura vida romantic getaway every meal dirt road amazing place ceviche heaven on earth breathtaking views
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Our two nights here was an experience like no other. The Villa #2, entirely made with glass, that we had was perfect and the ocean view was amazing. The jungle around the Villa made it private as if we were there alone. Due to the fact that the property does not accommodate a large amount of guests, the staff get to know each guest staying there and make a personal connection. We scheduled a massage, and it was the best massage I have ever had. My only less than positive feedback would be aroung the tipping policy, which I'm still not sure I totally understand. Being from the States, I am used to tipping at the time of the service that I had, lunch, dinner, bar... Instead I felt they wanted me to take care of all tips at the time of check out. This was just strange to me and added a little stress that shouldn't be there, so I actually did both, because that made me more comfortable. Other than that, I would highly recommend staying at this property, and I will certainly do so on my next return to Costa Rica.

Room tip: Villa #2 has an ocean view surrounded by jungle, but close enough to the pool, restaurant and bar.
Date of stay: March 2021
Isaac Quiros Mora, Guest Services / Front Office at Oxygen Jungle Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Until next time.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Oxygen Jungle Villas is absolutely stunning! It is an intimate resort experience, and once you see it in person, you’ll be glad to not have to share with many! In addition to the infinity pool and beautiful bar area, there are stand alone room options available that utilize glass for 3 out of the 4 walls, allowing guests to experience all the comforts of a luxury hotel room with full visual access to one of Costa Rica’s many treasures: the jungle. I spent my 30th birthday at Oxygen, and happened to meet the owners, a wonderfully kind couple. After a delicious and satisfying Caribbean chicken dinner, I was surprised by the Oxygen family with a beautiful birthday cake along with a personalized happy birthday message that was projected with lights onto the surrounding bushes. This place is already magic in every physical sense, but the service and experience they gave me was emotionally unforgettable. Thank you to our server (Anna), the chef, and the owners for making me feel so loved on my special day!

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Oxygen Jungle villia s is the perfect place to get away! For couples only! Private individual villia’s
Each with its own path separated by nature.
The staff and the food were excellent. The massage far above excellent. If you want a romantic getaway this is the place.

We will return.

L&G

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2021

We ate at Oxygen for a friend's 30th birthday dinner. The meal was delicious and the drinks were too. The lightshow that they put on the trees is captivating and the villas/rooms are a sight to be seen. We got the chance to look around the resort and the setup and location are such a cool experience. Definitely would recommend this place. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, we couldn't have enjoyed Oxygen more.

1  Thank M8137CWdaniels
Reviewed 22 March 2021

We loved our experience with Oxygen. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. This place offers a great getaway with a more intimate setting. You get to know the other tourists and staff at a more personal level.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel