“Real Costa Rica”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

eahare
Roberts Creek, Canada
“Real Costa Rica”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in February 2016

We came to stay at Bali Bosque because our original accommodations were booked twice. Our hosts found us this 'not quite finished' retreat. Wow!!! We truly experienced Costa Rica in all her glory at this haven.
Monique and family were amazing. The property, landscape, views, creatures, food, and literally everything was A1. A total joy. I loved the outdoor shower, too.
We hope to return to spend more time and pleasure at the unique Bali Bosque.

9 May 2017
We were very happy to have had you as our first guests and we hope to see you back soon. Best regards, Uvita Bali Bosque retreat
JoanW1219
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Uvita Bali Bosque retreat provides a great feeling of well-being and connection with nature.”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I really loved my stay in Casa Suardika,
a lovely Bali style house which is tastefully designed and embraced by pure jungle
And therefore offering an intense feeling of well-being and connection with nature.
I better copy a few words I wrote in my diary during the first day of my stay
Here we go :
Morning delight
Howler monkeys loudly celebrating this new morning, Green Parrots and a group of beautiful Toucans join.
I just made myself a delicious cappuccino from Costa Rican coffee beans and a plate of delicious sun ripe bananas prepared with fresh coconut oil,honey and cinnamon. I take my time to fully enjoy all...listening to the sounds of the forest and inhaling the scented mountain air and suddenly a small hummingbird flies towards me and stands still just before my eyes ... I am feeling the wind of his tiny wings in my face.
How sweet and wonderful ...the small things in Life! Now up to the waterfall for a morning bath,
how much I Love to be part of this magical green world!

Afternoon delight
Delicious tropical rain at the end of the day....
Rainbows above the forest and the scent of wet earth makes my soul dance.
Mmmm just this ...some candle light and the calming sound of rain on the roof, something authentic and soothing, I am sure to sleep like a rose tonight! ;)
Feeling truly blessed to stay here! Gratitude

Thank you Monique,Hans and Sander for being such warm hosts, I will be back!
Uvita Bali Bosque retreat is too wonderful to enjoy just once!

24 Apr 2017
Thank you Joan, you have been a wonderful guest. We love your words like a poem.
Eric0757
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing place to be, to watch the animals, to sleep, to swim and to eat. Hospitality to the max, we would say from this Dutch couple and their son Sander. Home made smoothies, pizza and bread b.e. and all kind of fruits and herbs from their own property made us smile every day. Their houses are very well equipped not only with the best beds but also with lots of other Balinese items. We highly recommend Uvita Bali Bosque and this very relaxing part of Costa Rica. We will be back!

Sinai S
“Favourite place in Costa Rica!”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is by far my favourite place in Costa Rica. You can spot tucans and all sorts of animals from your porch. Hans, Sander and Monique are the most amazing people and they made me feel so at home that I came back twice! I would recommend Uvita Bali Bosque to everyone visiting the country, it's a true glimpse of paradise.

10 Apr 2017
Thank you Sinai, you are always welcome
Deepsapph...
Ubud, Indonesia
“Amazing place, beautiful teakwood houses in a gorgeous setting”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked initially for 2 nights but extended with another 2. The estate is simply amazing, Beautiful Indonesian teakwood houses but with luxury fittings. We stayed in the house all the way up the hill, great layout, fantastic view from the deck, modern kitchen and a pool. The house sleeps easily 2 adults and 3 children. Breakfast was custom made, lots of fresh fruit, home made bread (best in Uvita), Sander is an excellent host and cook, looking very well after us. The place is perfect for staying a couple of weeks as you can be pretty much self sufficient if you want to. Uvita and the whales tale are a 20 min drive, I would advise a 4x4 as it gets quite steep up there.

So much wild life on the property and you really feel in the middle of nature.

I would definitely come back here, best place in the area at very affordable prices

9 Apr 2017
Thank you Deepsapphyr for the nice review. Hope to see you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing