“Second home on the other site of equator - great...”
other traveller has booked this property
Ume Sita is located in Ubud. Free WiFi access is available in this homestay.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ume Sita is located in Ubud. Free WiFi access is available in this homestay.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Piotr S
“Second home on the other site of equator - great place, great host, I recommend 100%!”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Hello,

in Indonesia I spent four months traveling with my girlfriend and throughout this period Ume Sita was home to me. My friends who live in Bali, recommended me this place, but I think even without that, it's hard to find something better than this beautiful house, which certainly is a very attractive competition for other opportunities to stop here for short and long term.

Firstly, this place wouldn't be the same without the hosts. Wonderful people and so really thanks to them, we got to know many aspects of the island, but most importantly, we gained new family members on the other side of the globe :)

They also have scooters for rent, so right away you can begin to explore the island, without having to worry about transportation. However, if you don't have driving license, the owner of the house, is also working as a driver, and therefore I think that the pick up from the airport in Denpasar, or ride in a few places, wouldn't be a problem. For example, for us he even arranged a climb-trip to Batur, from beginning to end, for a very good price.

Ume Sita is located 7 minutes ride from Ubud, surrounded by rice fields in small village - Pejeng. As we love travelling on motorbike, we've explored whole Island from this location, and as it is basically in the middle of the island, all must-see places in Bali are easily reachable from here (we've been also in Jawa and Lombok on motorbike, so yes, it is doable from here :)).

On the other hand, if you are not explorer, you can just spend some time, walking around and enjoying the view of wild rice paddies, or going to joga to Ubud, or by public bus to the beach etc.

What more can I write , if you're only looking for a place in Bali on vacation, or a longer stay and do not want to live in super-duper-fancy-resort-hotel-and-spa, the choice is simple , stay in Ume Sita!

Beautiful, clean apartment , large bright kitchen , perfect location, and what is the real heart of Bali - wonderful people , not destroyed by the mania to getting rich on western tourists.

Wish you a pleasant stay in Bali and I hope that our review will help a little bit, because really, it's hard on the island to find a good place to stay.

Piotr and Daria

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: To be honest, everything...felt like in home :)
Liked least: That I could stay there for only four months ;) I wish I could stay much, much longer.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Dec 2015
thank you so much for your nice words , we are looking forward to host you in second time to stay with us
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing