14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$217
Expedia.comUS$217
LeMeridien.comUS$217
eDreamsUS$217
Trip.comUS$217
TravelocityUS$217
Reviews (1 244)
1 244 results
All reviews infinity pool latest recipe buggy service tranquility suite plunge bar kids club woods restaurant temperature controlled beautiful property special mention forest view the entire property recreation area kids area special thanks in room dining dense forest
Selected filters
75 - 80 of 1 244 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms don't have a view unless you are in a higher category rooms that too options are limited. The forest view room literally faced a wall. They have 3 restaurants and their so called specialty restaurant 'Woods' seem to be in high demand and can't accommodate hotel guest without a '1 day' prior notice. Bizarre!!!

Room tip: If u have to go being a Marriott hotel then choose Valley view or higher category.
Date of stay: January 2021
Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort and Spa, Owner at Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, however we are disappointed to know that you did not have a satisfactory experience. I have shared your integral feedback with the appropriate team to further our ability to improve.

Each and every team member ensures that the guests have a pleasant and memorable stay. However, there were some concerns due to which we couldn't make it happen.
I ensure that during your next visit, you won't face any challenge and you'll have a memorable stay.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back and request you to kindly give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay!! Was a last minute plan so did not get the Sanctuary room we usually stay at but over all great experience. Sonal, with the Butler service was super efficient and prompt. Was a pleasure having her as our point of contact!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sharmeen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, it means a lot to us. I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the overall hospitality and service met your expectations.

Our endeavor will always be to exceed our guest’s expectations. I have passed on your mention to our associate Sonal and she is delighted to know her efforts towards making your stay memorable was appreciated. Thank you for recognizing her efforts towards making your stay memorable.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Laxmi Narayan is very descent guy and very nice in nature he is very sincere in work and very helpful and hotel management is very awesome and cool a bit costly by people’s point of view but provided with all luxury facilities but again I want to appreciate Laxmi Narayan he is an awesome and cheerful guy

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kk1214love

Dear Guest,

Our endeavor will always be to exceed our guest’s expectations. I have passed on your mention to our associate Laxmi Narayan and he is delighted to know his efforts towards making your stay memorable was appreciated. Thank you for recognizing their efforts towards making your stay memorable.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

the butler was particularly very attentive and resourceful . a very good job done .
hotel has several amenities with a great spa and a multi cuisine outdoor restaurant appealing to all . the suite is delightful to reside in,so are the regular rooms.

Room tip: valley view rooms are the best.
1  Thank Exploration756266

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, it means a lot to us. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and indeed pleased to note that the overall hospitality and service.

Our associates are our greatest asset. Each and every team member at Le Méridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa ensures that the guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and they put in their best effort to achieve that. I have personally shared this lovely feedback with the butler team and they are delighted to know that they were able to create a WOW experience for you and your family.

I, on behalf of my team, thank you for recognizing their efforts and appreciating it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It is one of the best properties in entire Maharashtra, the people and the staff are so sweet and prompt, right from the receptionist to the buggee driver to the restraunt staff, everyone is amazing. They ensure that you have an amazing stay

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shivani,

Our associates are our greatest asset. Each and every team member at Le Méridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa ensures that the guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and they put in their best effort to achieve that. Thank you for recognizing their efforts towards making your stay memorable.
I have personally shared this lovely feedback with the team and they are delighted to know that they were able to create a WOW experience for you and your family.