All reviews baga beach premium cottages glass roof north goa kids room awesome location kids play area tito's lane wow experience lovely hospitality smiling faces main gate wooden cottages small property shower area must visit place courteous staff
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I recently visited Goa (again) and booked myself at the Baga Beach Resort for the "convenience" of its location. I chose the suite and stayed through 11th till 15th of June. This is not the first time I have stayed in this Hotel. I found the hotel extremely "clean" and well maintained. It rained heavily for two days and I loved the glass roof of the tv room in the suite ! I was very happy with the room service ordered on one or two occasions during my stay. Food served was very well prepared. Staff was extremely courteous and at all times I felt extremely "cared for"... Totally recommend for anyone looking for a place in the heart of North Goa... Cheers !

Room tip: Front Ocean facing rooms have jacuzzis in their private balconies and the Suite for the size.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank mrparultaluja
BoutiqueProperty, Management Representative at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Tripadvisor and for having stayed at The Baga Beach Resort.

The entire team is delighted to receive such wonderful feedback and to learn that you and your family had a memorable stay with us. The staff is our strength and your generous praise about our services and facilities is greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again and we do hope that you find an opportunity in the near future to stay with us again.
Best Regards

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I visited Goa in March 2018, it was a family trip, Hotel Baga Beach Resort is an excellent place to stay, room are good, room service was excellent, staff was courteous & helpful.
1 thing which i want to majorly appreciate is that they provided milk for our baby any time we asked for, 3.00 am in the morning 4.00 am in the morning and they NEVER CHARGED for the milk they sent for baby. The breakfast was included in out stay plan, which i found good but the variety was limited & the live counter for eggs and Dosa were missing though we could order them from the kitchen.
Hotel is next to most famous Club Titoo's & Mamboo's and a minute walk distance from Baga Beach.

It was a perfect saty

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BoutiqueProperty, Management Representative at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor and for having stayed at The Baga Beach Resort.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to TBBR.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted a great place to stay and relax, and we got it. The staff were professional and the amenities were of good quality. We got a sea facing room with a jacuzzi, and enjoyed laying around.
The food was just average though. There was nothing available, and in spite having full capacity, the items were not replaced on time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Even one star hotels rooms are excellent than pool side rooms of baga beach resort, wastage of money, I had paid 8,000/- per day for single room alone with extra bed, presuming it to be five star, got cheated, it's not more than one star hotel,

Trip type: Travelled with family
BoutiqueProperty, Management Representative at The Baga Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Baga Beach Resort following your stay at our hotel.

At our hotel, guests’ feedback is treated with utmost sincerity. Our excellent services have always garnered us positive reviews from our guests. However, your experience wasn’t the same during your stay which we deeply regret.

I would also appreciate if you can give us some specific details of your communication on your staff interaction so that we may investigate this further and ensure that the necessary corrective measures are initiated.

You can email this to us at gm@thebagabeachresort.com.

We assure you of a flawless stay in the future.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and many more enriching stays!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The beds and the pillows in the rooms are full of bugs that suck your blood while night. The hotel authority first completely denied to accept the fact. Once we showed them photographs and stain of bloods on the bed sheet they agreed it there was no sign of apology in them. At midnight 3 o clock they were clueless and could not even connect us with the hotel manager. We had paid 60000/- for three rooms for two nights in advance and the entire money gone down the drain.
I strongly suggest visitors to keep off from this worthless hotel. It’s even worse than a road side motel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends