All reviews duplex room chicken supreme baga beach off season memorable stay walking distance special thanks awesome place special mention excellent location tito's lane goa hospitality cleanliness guys refrigerator ur
Reviewed 13 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at WTF My House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Its surperb locality,we enjoyed it , staff is co operative and ms sylvia is more helpful. Thabks to all for making out stay wonderful and memorable.breakfast is very good, clean rooms and at best locality

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank charudang1412
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at WTF My House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are extremely humbled and grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our staff, the breakfast, the room cleanliness levels and the hotel. We're glad that you found the location convenient. Please give us a heads-up the next time you're in town. We will be absolutely thrilled to host you again.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek,
Treebo Hotels

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The location is the best part of the property. It is very near to the Baga beach and both side of the property are occupied by all type of shops where you can find all the necessary stuff. Just on stepping out you can find the market.
Another very good thing is the staff, their supportive and helping nature. Owner of the property is also very good. She is very keen in taking the feedback from the customers and take actions immediately. This is the best place in Baga which offers the value for money.

The only drawback of this place is lack of proper power backup. If you are unlucky it may ruin your day just in my case. I had planned for a surprise for my wife on the occasion of our wedding anniversary and the room was decorated. But due to power cut we had to wait at reception till the power came back in night at 10:30 PM after 4 hours. By that time the surprise was ruined as my wife sensed why we are not stepping into the room and waiting at the reception. As staff said this doesn't happen frequently so I guess I was just unlucky. Secondly the cake which was provided as a part of surprise was of very bad quality, it was few days old and it added to the above bad experience. I had returned the complete cake to staff. Although the Owner of the property called me next day and took the feedback and assured that she will check with the bakery from where this was procured. Later they didn't charged me for the cake.
So, these are few things which can be improved.

Overall I am happy with my stay. It's value for money. Highly Recommended.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The day we enter & the day we left the Hotel it was an amazing feeling for both of us and the way Mrs Gurdreep has welcomed all of their guest is really fantastic.

Also I find the staff are really helpful, friendly, and their service is so good that we have most of our food in the Hotel itself (lot of food options and food was good)

Also the room that we have it was spacious, clean and I can walk through the balcony and can see the pool

The best Hotel close to BAGA Beach (just 02-03 minutes walk). The walk to and from the main road shows local life and all that goes with it.

We were surprised to read so many negative comments about the hotel, whereas we found the place one of the happiest place to stay.

Special thanks to Mrs. Gurdeep for arranging Rajasthani folk, guiding us for the place to visit and the complimentary breakfast.

Well done and thanks to all the staff for giving us a memorable holiday in Baga, Goa, India. Will look forward to come again and will recommend the Hotels to other as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 382review
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I stay in WTF my House in January 2018 with friends. This place is wonderful in heart of baga and very close to beach. The hotel rooms are spacious, clean. Staff was polite and helpful. Thanks to Gurdeep mam for your support and hospitality. Breakfast was very delicious and had many varieties in it. Food ordered in room was delicious, yummy. Worth staying here with low costing. recommend for stay in this hotel. It was a wonderful weekend stay in hotel.
We would like to come again here.
Thanks Gurdeep mam and hotel staff again

Warm Regards,