Mayflower Beach Resort(Baga)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$52
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Treebo WTF My House(Baga)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$25
US$128
US$109
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted a great place to stay and relax, and we got it. The staff were professional and the amenities were of good quality. We got a sea facing room with a jacuzzi, and enjoyed laying around.
The food was just average though. There was nothing available, and in spite having full capacity, the items were not replaced on time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The beds and the pillows in the rooms are full of bugs that suck your blood while night. The hotel authority first completely denied to accept the fact. Once we showed them photographs and stain of bloods on the bed sheet they agreed it there was no sign of apology in them. At midnight 3 o clock they were clueless and could not even connect us with the hotel manager. We had paid 60000/- for three rooms for two nights in advance and the entire money gone down the drain.
I strongly suggest visitors to keep off from this worthless hotel. It’s even worse than a road side motel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A plush property with heavily spent money on the infrastructure but sad not maintained. They charge a bomb against what they promise and fail miserably to deliver. Interconnecting rooms not locked no privacy no safety there was someone who opened the door when we were in our room from the adjoining room, reported but the team is not bothered, FYI I didn't sleep any night properly plz chk CCTV footage and you will find me roaming late and early outside having a smoke as I was insecure.The aircons are of Diaken but not clean full of dirt showed it to the night manager(pic attached).amenities are refilled had shampoo in the body condioner jar, which forces you to shower again.(pic attached) The rooms are not clean when allocated. They stink of smoke, you have to beg for room fresheners, not only that you have to beg for any amenity tea bags water, you have to make repeated calls. The occupancy sheet shows 2 pax but still you have amenities for only one person.even the front desk refuses to give u a second key, when asked again they say they have a master key to open wow what a lovely attitude The management expects you to share a bathrobe, toothbrush and also the flip flops.so much for the value for money.in the room a nice pic says "zero is the hero", intact the you should charge zero for the inconvenience I faced The bathtub has jacuzzi but it stinks it's not clean(pic attached) there were cobwebs in the bathrooms( pic attached).The bedsheet was stained(pic attached) so much for the hygiene. I'm sure there would be better hygiene in oyo rooms. The room has TV which is tilted and doesn't work when reported they could not sort it. The maintenance guy came changed the set top box and said will be back when inquired he had left for the day as his shift was over. In the entire stay no one bothered to ask how was the stay I went and informed the front desk assistant also informed him that would like to raise this issue he was like write on TripAdvisor and he said he will talk to his manager later he comes with an offer of complimentary dinner Is this what u offer for a spoilt stay again informed the night manager and showed him the situation, expected a courtesy while we checked out but the attitude of the staff was care get lost types. I really feel cheated and robbed for all the money you have charged. Your staff had asked me what I have in mind for compensation, I will tell you I would like you to refund my money and also ask the owners to do a sudden check by randomly popping in the property and see what a mess the place is in. You are just charging a bomb to recover the money you have spent in building the property.
Biggest advice avoid going to this property, if you want hygiene, privacy and relaxation avoid going here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Where to start with !! its clean, beautiful, food is delicious.

1. Main attraction: Perfect location on beach u can say
2. Special arrangements for kids like pram and baby cot free of cost!!
3. Kids room, gym and restaurant.

perfect hotel!!

Thanks mr vijay and other staff for such hospitality which made our stay more pleasant!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This hotel has very good views of the beach, very good rooms and facilities as well as a good breakfast. However, it is also close to Tito's lane so you can listen to all sorts of music even in late hours of the night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple