“Great vibe, great food”
Review of Cafe Crust

Cafe Crust
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Lydenburg
Description: A Cosy little Bakery with a warm hearth. Where we serve real, unfussy, delicious food.
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Cafe Crust occupies interesting and innovative premises, being a converted old house, with the entire yard taken up by a network of interleading walkways linking ding 'pods' in the garden, so that groups of people can sit quite privately from each other. The concept works, and is complemented by totally dedicated and involved owners and really well traing staff. It id funny how involvement shows through immediately, and it does here! Food is tasty and well prepared. The best in Lydenburg, I would say.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Great food, awesome craft beer and excellent selection of wines.

The pizza and baskets are to die for!

Venue is beautifully trendy with lots to offer from cozy dining to bar hopping to boma chillin'!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

It was a good place to have rest from long day, to enjoy the food and live music. If in Lydenburg - worth a visit

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We had dinner at Crust Restaurant on Friday, on our way to KNP.
What a lovely restaurant, the staff gave my wife and me a warm welcome as we entered. They were friendly throughout the evening and went out of their way to accommodate us.
The food was fantastic, fresh & well prepared. I haven't tasted a steak like that in all my life, thank you Andre.
My wife was very impressed with the Manageress, Linda. She went out of her way to visit all the tables and make sure everything was up to standard and that every one was happy with their meals and drinks.
Crust is must visit when you pass through Lydenburg or live their.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is probably my favourite restaurant in Lydenburg. Nice atmosphere and the food is great!!! We went there to have dinner and the food was great. The kids loved the pizza as well. The owners are very friendly as well as the staff.