All reviews homemade bread full english breakfast three nights great location period features minute walk to the beach definitely stay here again perfect stay lovely place visit broadstairs the ground floor bed was very comfortable zoe host house seafront tea
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to stay here for two nights. The owner of the property is lovely and the rooms are great with period features throughout. Breakfast was great too and came with homemade bread which was really good. Will definitely come again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

In brief before I start
*immaculate
*inviting/friendly
*brilliant breakfast

We stayed for three nights in this beautifully decorated, immaculately clean b&b. From the second the door was opened by Zoe to the moment we left we were made to feel extremely welcome. Nothing was too much for her, be it me asking for more of the lovely homemade toasted bread or ringing to see if Quex park was open on bank holiday Monday, Zoe was pleased to help.

The room/bed was very comfortable and ensuite was lovely with huge shower cubicle. Complimentary shampoo, conditioner and shower gel definitely a welcome extra. Bins emptied, cups changed, bed made every day.

Breakfast was brilliant, spoilt with a lovely full English (other options available, you only need ask), orange juice, tea/coffee, fruit - melon went down a treat - cereal choices.

Zoe helped with places to go, ways to reach them. I highly recommend the loop bus service which was £4 per person for all day travel between Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Margate. Just one hour parking in Ramsgate was £3.

Before leaving, there was no rush and we had a lovely chat with Zoe to say goodbye.

All in all, a great weekend and the gorgeous weather just topped it off. Thanks Zoe.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I know this is late in being reviewed but I always meant to write a review for this lovely place. My husband and I stayed here for about three nights. I was very pregnant and wanted a nice long weekend away as a couple before our lives changed forever.

The hospitality we received was brilliant. So friendly. The breakfasts were yummy and nicely done. Our room was very comfortable and smartly decorated. I would definitely recommend this place: it is a bit of a while ago now but it is a pleasant memory.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We spent the weekend in east Kent and based ourselves in Torwood House. Zoe was very friendly and helpful and it was a lovely place to stay. We walked to Margate on the Saturday - there cross-country and back along the coast.

I would thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017

My wife and I stayed here with Zoe back in August 2017, sadly for only one night. Zoe is a lovely host and our room was perfect, well decorated and very clean. Torwwod house is located on a quiet street just a short walk from the town and sea front with all of its amenities. Breakfast was excellent, lot of choice, something for everybody. My wife and I visit Broadstairs on a regular basis and we will definitely stay here again. Thank you Zoe for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple