“We will be back :)”
other travellers have booked this property
The view! towards Dartmoor The view! towards Crediton
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Second bedroom
the Kitchen
Open plan sitting and dining areas
Open plan kitchen and dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

deborah16...
“We will be back :)”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I arrived at the cottage late on a Thursday night with two young children on my own and Caroline was fantastic! Very welcoming and helpful and happily set the travel cot up for me and showed me how the heating etc all worked. The cottage is beautiful and has everything you could need. The bedrooms get a little cold but there is a heater in the cupboard in the main bedroom which I used in the smaller bedroom for an hour before my kids went to bed and there were no problems. The cottage is very well supplied with towels, pots, pans etc and the ducks and chickens who come visiting were a treat for the children to see. The children's toys that were supplied were great along with the wide choice of literature about the local area. My car broke down the Friday morning and they were great at directing the RAC guy to find me at the farm and they offered to go to the shop if I needed anything in the meantime. The dogs are also lovely and the walled garden is beautiful. Overall a fantastic stay and we would return

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
simpsoncl...
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Holiday cottage”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

We have been visiting these cottages for a number of years now and continue to come back every year. We are always made to feel welcome and use the cottage as a base for our holiday in Devon as it is easy to access everywhere from here. It is very peaceful and is an ideal getaway from the stresses of work.
Caroline, Mark and family are one of the nicest families and are available to help if needed. My car decided to pack up this year and even though everywhere was closed due to the Diamond Jubilee, they found someone who would look at my car and fix it. I would definitely recommend this cottage to everyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$67
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing