All reviews friendly staff nice hotel one night quiet location my wife good size little bit spa area nice room spoke good english great food stayed nights free wifi coffee making facilities restaurant roermond woods
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I'm more into a different kind of hotel. But nevertheless, great value, great service, good quality and located into the woods. I arrived late, but was welcomed very friendly. My room was just fine and just what I needed. Breakfast was extended and good quality.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed 2 nights at this Bos hotel. A nice hotel near the forest. We had a nice room with a terras. The hotel rooms are well isolated. Room is a bit old, room are clean but cleaning can be better. Nice smimmingpool & the fitness is really well equipped. Nice, peaceful and quiet location at the back. The terras sits on the front is near the road.

Room Tip: Some of 1st floor rooms has a terras, with the forest view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Nice hotel with wellness. The hotel is located in a quiet street near the forest.
The rooms are a little bit old but comfortable. We didn't like the carpet on the floor.
Staff is very kind.
Breakfast is well served and they offer a big choice. Diner was good but without excess.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I spend a night with my girlfriend in this great hotel. The weather was fine and were able to take the evening meal outside. The food was delicious and service was great.
We had starter, meal and 5 drinks for less then 80€.
Full breakfast is available from 7am till 10am, the staff managed to exceed the expectations again.... A great location for wellness & walking too....in short you can't go wrong with this hotel. Franky/Kelly

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed at the Boshotel for one night with my wife and friends from a club I belong to. I found the staff to be very friendly and service was quietly efficient.

My room was a good size, with large bed (two separate duvets), coffee making facilities, TV, free Wi-Fi, armchair, work-desk, small fridge, etc. Bathroom was a decent size with automatic light sensors that came on as you entered. Shower fitting was a bit fiddly but otherwise the room was perfect for our needs.

We enjoyed a 3-course set menu dinner in the restaurant which was very tasty, and the breakfast in the morning was decent with scrambled eggs and bacon, cold cheeses and meats, cereals, coffee, juice, and warm rustic bread...all very nice.

The hotel sits in a delightfully quiet forest area around 5km from Vlodrop, the only downside to that was the lack of phone reception. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends