“Beyond Expectations!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A spacious Tuscan Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Beyond Expectations!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

When I started palnning a vacation to Tuscany for 12 women, I looked at many villas that would accomadate our group. When I found Montelandi, I knew this is where we had to go!

With the help of the owner, we planned to have a chef come the first night to prepare dinner since we would be traveling all day from Philadelphia, PA. We got lost driving from Rome. Not only did the chef wait hours for us to arrive, they came and to escort us in (well above and beyond their reposnsibilities!) The dinner was delicious and more than we had anticipated.Thank you Mariangela and Guido!

Claudio, the caretaker, also waited on our arrival. He explained where everything was. We were very lucky to have a natural born Italian with us to translate. He also agreed to do some food shoppong for us so we had coffee and food for the morning. He took care of what we needed for our stay.

When we woke up, we got our first experience of the beautiful views from the back deck and patio. You could see the rolling hills of Tuscany for miles. I could have stayed and just looked out for hours. It is a view I will remember for a lifetime.

Each day we day tripped to various towns in Tuscany. Everything was within driving distance...Siena, Florence, Piza, Assisi, San Gimignano.

The owner and Claudio helped us arrange a wine tour with Paola Cialdini. This was my favorite day! We explored 3 local vineyards and had a meal with the owners. Many cases of wine were sent back to the USA. We did not have to worry about driving, they picked us up and dropped us back to the villa.

When I think what we, here in USA, believe to be old, and I stayed at a villa dating
back to the 1500's, I am amazed and so truly grateful we choose Montelandi as our charming home away from home for our time in Tuscany. Old world charm and character... best describes this villa.

Thank you Michael for giving us the opportunity to experience your Montelandi!
Liz

31 May 2017
Dear Elizabeth,
I am touched by your kind review, and I would like to assure you of a warm welcome if you choose to return.
Best Regards Michael
Ruth R
Jamison, Pennsylvania
“Memories to last a lifetime”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed in May with a group of 12 women and it was the perfect place for a crew of that size. We had plenty of space to gather in the kitchen for breakfast every morning and then again to end the day with fun stories in the large living room. The best part was the amazing views of the rolling hillside, meandering sheep and expansive blue sky that could be seen from any window or the lovely back veranda. A care taker checked on us daily and made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this lovely place to those wanting to experience an authentic Tuscan getaway.

30 May 2017
Dear Ruth,
It was a pleasure to have you stay at Montelandi, I hope you decide to stay again.
Best Regards Michael
Odyssey55...
“Perfect Villa in Tuscany”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

It has been just about a few weeks since we returned from Montelandi and my friends, a group of 12, loved our stay! (Except for one person that complained about everything and everyone, she never appreciated the beauty of the Villa or Tuscany) Thank you Michael for making your home available to us. Montelandi remains as beautiful in my memory as the perfect home base for us as we explored Tuscany. We enjoyed the truly stunning views overlooking Montalcino while having our morning coffee in the mornings, the breathtaking views all around the villa and the fields were a perfect place to come home to every night and a calming feel to unwind after each day of exploration and sightseeing. Claudio was a great help to us during our stay and was always interested to know if everything was okay, he was there every morning making sure we had "no problema" and he even did grocery shopping for our morning breakfast, amazing!!!!!!!. Mariangela and Guido cooked some delicious meals for us and we were so grateful for the experience. We also thoroughly enjoyed the nearby Buonconvento and found the food, setting and service to be delicious,
Villa Montelandi was the perfect place to bring together friends From the moment we arrived we knew we had made the right choice, we felt right at home.
Villa Montelandi will hold a very special place in the hearts of all 11 of us, in fact we all keep dreaming of being back there. Highly recommended to anyone looking for the perfect Tuscan base to bring family and friends.
Thanks for the Memories.....
SDC

Your age range 50-64
29 May 2017
Dear SDC,
Thank you for taking the time to say such kind words about Montelandi.
I am glad you will have fond memories to look back on and hope to see you again.
Regards Michael
Pauline M
“Views and the peaceful setting were absolutely amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Montelandi exceeded my expectations!!! A true Tuscan Villa with amazing views and everything you need to relax. Twelve of us stayed and used Montelandi as a home base for our day trips. The caretaker checked on us everyday to make sure we had what we needed and was very accommodating (and we weren't easy!). The two nights we had the chef come in and cook for us.....the food was delicious and the service was impeccable!!! We truly were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. I have already recommended Montelandi to several friends. This was a vacation I will treasure for the rest of my life....I have never enjoyed my stay anywhere as I did Montelandi!!! Pauline M

Your age range 50-64
29 May 2017
Dear Pauline,
Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Montelandi and hope to see you again. I have passed your comments on to Claudio and Annamarie they will be thrilled.
Regards Michael
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing