“Exceptional Family Ristorante”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's hard to find but worth the effort. The family operated ristorante provides exceptional Italian hospitality, food and service and is worth the visit. Pasta and s a food is exceptional. 5 Stars!

1  Thank Steve B

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We came here on a recommendation from our B&B. This time of year with a Sunday dinner we were not disappointed. We ate four pasta dishes, the mushroom, and Carbonara both delicious. Also, someone in our group had the additional fish stew but it wasn't a stew-like what we have in states but a fresh whole fish in a very tasty broth with tomatoes. Atrani is the town past Amalfi and the parking is tight thank goodness for this time of year and Sunday nights. Our waiter was friendly and very helpful. The house white wine was fabulous.

1  Thank gladfly
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I ate here two nights in a row while staying in Atrani. The food is excellent (I has pasta dishes both nights) and the prices incredibly reasonable for the Amalfi Coast. On top of that I was made to feel very welcome as a solo traveller and was treated very well by my hostess. Lonnnng pours of wine by the glass, massive basket of bread to accompany my food, free limoncello with my dessert (homemade lemon cake!).

1  Thank L0uski
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We were in Atrani at the beginning of September and were caught in a torrential down pour. We tried to get in to a couple of bars and cafes in the Piazza but not one would let us in except Il Veliero because we were soaked.

The owner kindly set aside a table for us and gave us hot chocolate laced with a generous brandy and allowed us to stay until the rain stopped.

While we did not eat, the diners appeared happy and I must say the food did look delicious and generous portions too.

All in all a lovely welcoming place which we will visit again when we return.

1  Thank Grantfettis
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Tucked away in the piazza of Atrani is this nice little restaurant, with tables inside and out for great dining without the tourist crowds of Amalfi.. We arrived late in the evening for dinner and there were no tables, so they made a table from inside to make outside for us to eat.. Food was amazing. If you order a baked potato, it will be baked potatoes, not what I expected, but still the order was correct in Italian version of a baked potato!! I had scampi on noodles and everything was reasonably priced.. Entertainment in the piazza every Friday nite in July and August so book a table if you choose the weekend!

1  Thank Dave H