“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Review of Cactus Restaurant

Cactus Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 110 Restaurants in Ialyssos
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

A must visit!!
Excellent restaurant, wonderful authentic Greek food. The service is great, Smaro is a great hostess and will make you feel right at home. Traditional Greek music playing adds to the really nice atmosphere.

Will definitely go back on our next visit to Rhodes in the near future.

Love Gavin & Michaela

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friend visited when we saw the good value special on the board outside. We ended up ordering something else. I had chicken kebabs with rice, salad and chips. Huge portion and delicious. The staff were so friendly and the restaurant is a stunning place to sit and enjoy a meal. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderfull food, wonderfull people, just wonderfull. It is the best Greek restaurant I have ever been in.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, very hospitable family-owned place. House wine, gyros and ελλιηικα πιατα - definitely recommended! ;)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant by accident but am I glad I did!! This open air restaurant is very nicely laid out and very welcoming. My pal and I were looking for some home made Greek food and my did we find what we were looking for.

The menu is extensive with many international dishes but there is also a wide variety of some home made Greek food on offer too.

For starter We had stuffed aubergines to start which were absolutely divine. Very nice portions and so tasty. The aubergines are stuffed with ham, cheese tomatoes sauce and vegetables - delicious!!

My main course I had the lamb and chick peas which were served in a kind of tagine, again I cannot fault this dish, so tasty and the lamb so tender. My mate had Greek meatballs which were served with waxy potatoes and rice and equally delicious.

For dessert we both had balaclava- nice , very very nice sweet Greek cake/pie.

Rounded off with some nice Greek coffee.

As well as the god The service here is attentive and excellent and family fun to boot so you know you will get a quality feed.

10 of 10 for me, absolutely fantastic restaurant, a must visit.