“Wonderful food at great value.”
Review of Artisan Grill

Artisan Grill
Ranked #4 of 123 Restaurants in Faliraki
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: Artisan Grill is a traditional family restaurant that focus on the famous greek souvlaki,gyros and a big variety of choices of different types of meat like pork beef chicken..
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Visited this restaurant three times during our stay in the town. Great food. We had grilled meat each time we were in. great service. And great value.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with pretty good prices and delicious food.
We took Mix grill for one person, Feta rolls with honey and Artisan grill salad. Well, that was more than enough for 2 people.
As for mix grill - amazing, really tasty,I definitely advise you,people, to try it. That's a big plate full of different types of meat, tzatzaki souce, fried potatoes, pita and tomatoes.
The salad - well,as for me it's too extravagant. The mix of tomatoes, green salad, onion, meat, sweet souce, figs, etc is a bit strange. It's tasty, however, definitely not for everyone.
As for feta rolls - I like it. I adore feta and honey,so for me it's fantastic!
The service is also pretty good.

As for minuses,well,at first I got a dirty plate, however, it was quickly replaced with a new one.
I would also say the lack of tea or juices is also a minus, as I don't drink alcohol or coffee and lemonade doesn't go well with meat,so the only option for me was to order water.

In spite of the minuses, I really liked the place and visited it 2 times during my 7-days trip to Rhodes. Thank you,guys, for the good food :)

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The high tripadvisor rating got me to eat there. Kind people and decent food indeed. Some bad points though. The servant was friendly, but insisted on giving the place a good rating on tripadvisor, which is kinda manipulative, as most people say "yes, sure", and then they feel guilty if they're actually giving less than they said they would. (Be objective people...) I ordered the mixed grill for one person. It was presented nice, but the iron pan it was in was not preheated, which caused the food to become cold quite rapidly. The meat was also kind of dry to be honest... For a grill restaurant, this is not done. On the other hand, the spicing was very good, as wel as the tzatziki. The prices are also very good. Free dessert, as expected from the reviews I have read.
I would've given 3.5, but only gave 3 to downgrade the actual average overrated rating.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Ate here 3 times as we were so impressed first time. Best pork chop I’ve ever had in my life (I know it’s not typical Greek cuisine but I was recommended it by another guest in our hotel). Great friendly prompt service as well

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We came here last night on the first night of our holiday, originally I wasn’t sure as I am vegetarian and didn’t know if there would be enough options but my partner convinced me to try it. I ended up ordering the halloumi wrap and a few sides and my partner had the Park gyros. I shouldn’t have worried about not having enough to eat! Everything was amazing, good portion sizes, good beer, and the service was great. I’m sure we’ll be back!

Date of visit: October 2018