All reviews stelios family communal kitchen black beach welcome basket the bus port or airport family run place his wife wonderful family minute walk fantastic stay stayed nights would definitely stay here again beach towels restaurants and shops the location is perfect a great place to stay
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Stelios Family hotel for 3 nights with 2 kids. This hotel is really well located : 2mn walk to the Perrissa beach and also 2mn walk to the bus stop. Stelios family is also very friendly : always a friendly word with a smile (nowadays it is not so common). And for sure the best money value for Santorini island. And if you stay more than 3 nights they offer a free pick-up at the port or airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stelios met us at the ferry and was lovely right from the start. Really friendly. Took us to the hotel. Didn't try to push us to buy something from here, there or anywhere. The room was fantastic and clean with a lovely balcony which was great for sitting at after the kids had gone to bed.
The pool was stunning and we couldn't keep the kids out of it.
Stelio's place is family run with his wife and daughters. Nothing was too much trouble. So friendly. Breakfast was fresh and really tasty. Oreo chocolate milkshake was to die for according to the kids.
Overall definitely 5 star and if we go back to Santorini I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Bottom floor corner suite, room 8, was perfect for a family.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hotel 300m from beach. Welcoming accomodating staff. Prop even drove me to the marina on my last day so I could rendezvous with my sailboat tour. Beach has all sorts of entertainment and restaurants. Nice breakfast. Our room had terrace overlooking pool

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This morning we returned to England after 2 fantastic weeks at Stelios Place. Stelios and his family provide a service so wonderful that I have not experienced anywhere else in the world. Nothing is too much trouble from the second Stelios collected myself, my husband and our 5 children from the airport.
The rooms are immaculate and cleaned from top to toe each day. The family serve wonderful meals throughout the day that are very well priced and extremely generous in size. Katerina can advise you on the best places to visit and can arrange everything for you, on Sunday we spent the most amazing day sailing around the island on a catamaran.
Whilst on holiday our son had a slight ear infection, the family advised us on all local doctors available, booked us an appointment and then Stelios drove us there- this demonstrates just how special Stelios Place is.
On Sunday our youngest son celebrated his birthday - he was overjoyed to receive a birthday cake from the hotel and be greeted by balloons at the breakfast table!
The pool area is so relaxing with plenty of sun beds and parasols to enjoy . Stelios has a communal kitchen that is available to you if you want to prepare your own snacks and on the last day of your holiday you can store your luggage in large luggage lockers and shower in bathrooms provided before leaving.
If you want to go somewhere truly special and meet the most wonderful family in the world then stay at Stelios Place and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellently equipped and have super balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Stelios Place to any type of traveller. The family are generous and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable; they even call you by your name. Although the beach is half a block away, I preferred the swimming pool at Stelios Place and found the whole atmosphere relaxing. The food was priced reasonably and were good proportions. If I ever make it back to Santorini I will be staying here...I can't say enough how impressed I was.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple